News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Another Languish EU3 game? Weeknights EST?

Started by Berkut, March 05, 2010, 01:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Quote from: sbr on April 27, 2010, 12:38:48 AM
Looks like I am available to play on Wednesday so I will sub HRE for ulmont if needed.

Thanks a million, sbr.  I'll think fondly of you as I drive by Scipio's house.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Kleves

I don't suppose anyone wants to sub for him?
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

JonasSalk

Yuman

Berkut

Seems like the Ottomans are the new Ottomans, back to their old crazy super expansionist ways.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Yep, sorry about that.  Figured I'd get up to parity with Britain and the HRE again.  I should probably have asked permission first?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

JonasSalk

Yuman

Berkut

Quote from: JonasSalk on April 29, 2010, 10:54:54 AM
I sense a very large war looming.

Yeah, the Ottomans will probably go after some more AI nations.

0 rows returned

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Wow, France went right into the shitter, didn't they?

I really should have joined in on the Franceraping. I had two different "gain core" events, and one left over from before, and all three of the provinces I got cores on were shit.

0 rows returned

Tamas

I NEED A SUBSTITUTE PLAYER FOR AUSTRIA THIS SUNDAY.

Preferably not Habbaku's brother because I need someone who is willing to keep him in his place :P

JonasSalk

Quote from: Berkut on April 29, 2010, 10:56:50 AM
Quote from: JonasSalk on April 29, 2010, 10:54:54 AM
I sense a very large war looming.

Yeah, the Ottomans will probably go after some more AI nations.

Speaking of which, their infamy is gigoontic.

What all did he take this time?  Mamlukes?
Yuman

Berkut

Mamlukes and most of North Africa. Both of which he previously promised to leave alone.

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Sure I did.

And the Mamelukes are still very much in existence, thank you.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain