News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Another Languish EU3 game? Weeknights EST?

Started by Berkut, March 05, 2010, 01:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Habbaku

Quote from: Viking on March 09, 2010, 02:14:28 PM
I've got CYLC  (or CLYC or whatever my dislexic mind can remember) So I'm fine.

:)
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: Viking on March 09, 2010, 02:22:03 PM
Habbakus Brother (Sweden)

Who? Does he/she/it have contact details?

He's still awaiting forum approval.  You can talk to him on Steam, though--I invited him to the Languish group.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

If Habbaku's Brother is a she or an it, I would be surprised.

katmai

Quote from: Habbaku on March 09, 2010, 02:26:22 PM

He's still awaiting forum approval.  You can talk to him on Steam, though--I invited him to the Languish group.
He'll be waiting awhile since Neil is on vacation only stinkyconcrete can approve him. 
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

Quote from: DGuller on March 09, 2010, 12:40:20 PM
What happens to your country if you can't play one night?

For what it's worth, I do hope that this question is a precursor to your joining us.  :)

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Quote from: ulmont on March 09, 2010, 02:48:26 PM

If Habbaku's Brother is a she or an it, I would be surprised.

I just talked to a friend who has a post op TV as a friend and calls "her" him. Be more open minded.

Or he was raised by a pack of wolves and his brother might be an it.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Habbaku

My brother was raised by the TV like all good Americans.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Quote from: Habbaku on March 09, 2010, 04:43:57 PM

But you, who is not a good American, were raised by wolves?

DGuller

Quote from: Habbaku on March 09, 2010, 04:01:37 PM
Quote from: DGuller on March 09, 2010, 12:40:20 PM
What happens to your country if you can't play one night?

For what it's worth, I do hope that this question is a precursor to your joining us.  :)
I'm thinking about it.  However, I can't play this and possibly next week, on the account of not having a Windows version that works for more than 2 hours at a time.  How the fuck does it take Microsoft three weeks to just ship the fucking Windows 7 upgrade?  :ultra:

Habbaku

Quote from: Viking on March 09, 2010, 04:45:00 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on March 09, 2010, 04:43:57 PM

But you, who is not a good American, were raised by wolves?

I was raised by national canals.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on March 08, 2010, 12:58:42 PM
We should get Seedy AND grumbler to play.

Seedy would make a fine Russian.
No way i can play this now.  Come summer, I would be glad to take up a retiring/defunct power.

I need to get to work by 7am on a given school day.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

alrighty, my only concern is quelled then.