News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Another Languish EU3 game? Weeknights EST?

Started by Berkut, March 05, 2010, 01:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Any interest?

Me and Habs would both play. Thinking once/week (Wednesday nights) from 8pm EST to 1 AM EST.

Would want at least 6, I think.

Players (interested in playing...)

Berkut (England)
Habbaku (Ottoman)
Habbakus Brother (Sweden)
katmai (France)
Hansmeister (Russia)
Viking (Austria)
Kleves (Spain)

Ulmont <-Weak, girlish.

All assignments are VERY tentative at this point, and subject to change.

Powers we would like to have in game:
England, France, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Ottomans, Russia, Sweden, Poland, Brandenburg/Teutonic Order.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Berkut

Quote from: Syt on March 05, 2010, 01:39:46 PM
That'd be 2 through 7 am for me, so no. :P

Yeah, I am thinking this will be more of a North American thing...we may not really have enough Languishites who would be interested, but I don't know if I want to dip into the Paradox cesspool.

0 rows returned

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

katmai

That is from 4-9pm for me so I'd like to say yes but forwarn might be missing some days depending on my wonky work schedule.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Well, ideally we want 10, but 5-6 would be fine as well.  Wednesdays are best for me, though.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Viking

10 pm CET to 3 AM CET seems acceptable. (4-9 EST iirc)

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Habbaku

You'll need the latest beta patch as well as the French mission fix, as well as Hamachi and a Steam client.  If you post your Steam information here, I'll shoot you a Languish group invite.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

I've got Hamachi and the 4.1b (what's our checksum?). I assume that's all we need.