OMG Canada launches air assault on teh US!!!111

Started by Caliga, April 06, 2009, 09:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Quote from: Caliga on April 07, 2009, 03:21:16 PM
Also, make sure Rhode Island hasn't been renamed to  :w00t: land.

Smiley land? Mileyland?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on April 07, 2009, 03:16:40 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 07, 2009, 03:10:07 PMIf he was going to crash his plane into southeast Missouri it would have been an improvement for all involved.  God, It's worse then Kentucky down there.

Since you are unable or unwilling to leave your house, how do you feel qualified to make Missouri vs. Kentucky comparisons?  Having been to both, they are quite similar IMO.

I have also been to both.  Even Daniel Boone left Kentucky.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Strix

Quote from: Siege on April 07, 2009, 07:00:58 PM
Quote from: Caliga on April 07, 2009, 03:21:16 PM
Also, make sure Rhode Island hasn't been renamed to  :w00t: land.

Smiley land? Mileyland?

Keep it in your pants. They aren't naming it after Miley Cyrus.  :cool:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher