OMG Canada launches air assault on teh US!!!111

Started by Caliga, April 06, 2009, 09:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Siege on April 07, 2009, 10:16:49 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on April 07, 2009, 10:12:13 AM
Quote from: Siege on April 07, 2009, 10:05:12 AM
So, I was right. The guy was muslim.

He might have been depressed or whatever you call that weakness of character, but he was clearly inspired by the 9/11 terrorists. Maybe he even dreamnt of becoming a martyr like them, as the good-bye letter might inply, but found out that he just didn't have what it takes, namely, a deep believe in muslim heaven and its 72 virgins.

And of course, it goes without saying that he hates America. Not a healthy thing to do.

Its more likely that he is a pawn of the Mossad trying to stir up anti-Moslem sentiment in the liberal and tolerant US.

Yeah, those evil jews are at it again.
The world would be such a peaceful place without the jews...

So you admit to being a either a self hating Jewish person or a sleeper agent of Al Quaeda?  :(
PDH!

Siege

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on April 07, 2009, 10:20:28 AM

He might have been depressed or whatever you call that weakness of character, but he was clearly inspired by the 9/11 terrorists. Maybe he even dreamnt of becoming a martyr like them, as the good-bye letter might inply, but found out that he just didn't have what it takes, namely, a deep believe in muslim heaven and its 72 virgins.

And of course, it goes without saying that he hates America. Not a healthy thing to do.

Its more likely that he is a pawn of the Mossad trying to stir up anti-Moslem sentiment in the liberal and tolerant US.

So you admit to being a either a self hating Jewish person or a sleeper agent of Al Quaeda?  :(

Why are you talking to me?
I don't fucking know you!

DO PUSH-UPS!!!!!!1111

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Siege on April 07, 2009, 10:21:51 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on April 07, 2009, 10:20:28 AM

Why are you talking to me?
I don't fucking know you!

DO PUSH-UPS!!!!!!1111

When I talk to you you will respond in a calm polite manner or else face my legions of calico cats.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Just Israel.

If the civilized world had united to put down the Jewish state back in the late 40s, the world would be a better place.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

saskganesh

if that's the case, obviously, you are fighting the wrong war, and should invade Thunder Bay immediately.

Timmay can draw you a colour map.
humans were created in their own image

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on April 07, 2009, 04:41:51 AM
He landed by a road, walked to a country store in some hick town in Missourah, bought a Gatorade, and waited to be arrested. :huh:
You got something against Gatorade? :yeahright:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 07, 2009, 01:47:12 PM
He landed by a road, walked to a country store in some hick town in Missourah, bought a Gatorade, and waited to be arrested. :huh:

it is piss water.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 07, 2009, 01:47:12 PM

How on earth did you get that from my comment?  :blink:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Vince

Quote from: Valmy on April 07, 2009, 01:52:36 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 07, 2009, 01:47:12 PMYou got something against Gatorade? :yeahright:

Gatorade: The drink of terrorists

All those poor football coaches have been victims of terrorism.   :cry:

Razgovory

If he was going to crash his plane into southeast Missouri it would have been an improvement for all involved.  God, It's worse then Kentucky down there.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on April 07, 2009, 03:10:07 PMIf he was going to crash his plane into southeast Missouri it would have been an improvement for all involved.  God, It's worse then Kentucky down there.

Since you are unable or unwilling to leave your house, how do you feel qualified to make Missouri vs. Kentucky comparisons?  Having been to both, they are quite similar IMO.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: saskganesh on April 07, 2009, 01:00:53 PM

if that's the case, obviously, you are fighting the wrong war, and should invade Thunder Bay immediately.

Timmay can draw you a colour map.
Dude, make sure it doesn't depict an alternative reality in which the Incas conquered Norte America and eventually discovred nano-technology.
PDH!

Caliga

Also, make sure Rhode Island hasn't been renamed to  :w00t: land.