Main Menu

Your smackdown of the day

Started by Ed Anger, March 04, 2010, 11:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

sbr

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 30, 2010, 01:00:45 PM
I'm still trying to digest a moral camel.

That won't be pretty coming back out.  :x

Ed Anger

Quote from: sbr on March 30, 2010, 01:52:45 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 30, 2010, 01:00:45 PM
I'm still trying to digest a moral camel.

That won't be pretty coming back out.  :x

I had taco bell yesterday. So I'm used to anything.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Agelastus

Quote from: Tyr on March 30, 2010, 12:55:47 PM
Love how the author advertised this pirate site, he seems to have some interesting stuff on there and I will make use of it.

Agreed. There is interesting stuff there.

I do not think my mother has some of the Tom Sharpe's he's listed, for example. Which will, of course, be deleted as per the site's instructions once read.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

grumbler

Quote from: Neil on March 30, 2010, 12:24:55 PM
QuoteOne of the many patterns I have noticed among people who labor to excuse huge evils is that they are incredibly sensitive about minor linguistic points. ... This tendency to strain at linguistic gnats and swallow moral camels is one of the warning signs I now look for when detecting the presence of evil.
Grumbler.  :(
I was thinking of you when I read that!  :lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Neil

Quote from: grumbler on March 30, 2010, 02:34:10 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 30, 2010, 12:24:55 PM
QuoteOne of the many patterns I have noticed among people who labor to excuse huge evils is that they are incredibly sensitive about minor linguistic points. ... This tendency to strain at linguistic gnats and swallow moral camels is one of the warning signs I now look for when detecting the presence of evil.
Grumbler.  :(
I was thinking of you when I read that!  :lol:
:lol:  What are the odds!
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive