And we're back!

Main Menu

The Fame Monstress Strikes Again

Started by Grallon, March 03, 2010, 10:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on March 20, 2010, 06:47:23 AM
Quote from: Grallon on March 03, 2010, 11:33:21 PM
Heretic!  Affront to Nature!  Gaga is a phenomenon!  A star made out of her own willpower!  In less than a year she went from being nothing to being everything!

For that alone she deserves praises  But she's a real artist - not just the product of a media brain fart.
People said that about MC Hammer.

Nobody said any such thing about MC Hammer.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

The thing that amused me about MC Hammer is basically every one of his songs had one of these themes:

* MC Hammer is awesome
* MC Hammer is great
* MC Hammer kicks ass
* MC Hammer is amazing
* MC Hammer rules
* MC Hammer is the shiznit

That's why his total loserdom now is so delicious.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

Well, not Have You Seen Her? Of course, it was a cover.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grallon

Gaga to play assassin in Tarantino's next movie!  :w00t:

http://www.hollyscoop.com/movies/lady-gaga/report-lady-gaga-to-play-an-assassin-in-tarantino-movie_1939.aspx#axzz0jKXgy4AX

QuoteGaga has reportedly been asked to play an assassin in Tarantino's next flick, because the filmmaker is absolutely fascinated with her.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grallon

Quote from: The Brain on March 26, 2010, 07:18:18 PM
Grallon, you are so fucking gay.

:D  Don't worry (hot) little brother, I'm strong enough to bear the burden of Gaga worship for the both of us.

I'm in love with the media phenomenon what can I say!  :wub:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Grallon

It was Gaga's birthday last sunday and a fan made this video edited to contain over a hundred clips sent by other fans - it's sweet.  Apparently Gaga saw it and tweeted she had never been this moved and was crying rivers over it.  Must be a vindication for her :wub:

G.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q7CKmeaOuM

~Jean-François Revel

Neil

Lady Gaga is like a gay version of Gwar.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Neil on March 30, 2010, 11:58:03 AM
Lady Gaga is like a gay version of Gwar.

:lol:

I find it funny that she's half naked half the time yet no guy is gaga over.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grallon

~Jean-François Revel

Admiral Yi

My God, is there anything she can't do?

Grallon

Almost religious in nature isn't it!? :D

G.

~Jean-François Revel