News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Just saw this, pretty funny

Started by Alcibiades, March 03, 2010, 07:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Korea

Dan Akroyd has gotten so old and fat. :(
I want my mother fucking points!

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Syt

Quote from: Korea on March 03, 2010, 11:58:38 PM

Yeah, he looked much better when he was still president. :(

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Octavian

That was hilarious. Thanks for the link.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

The Larch

Quote from: Syt on March 04, 2010, 12:37:51 AM
Quote from: Korea on March 03, 2010, 11:58:38 PM

Yeah, he looked much better when he was still president. :(

What about his earlier stint as Governor of Arizona?

Josquius

For some reason the biggest complaint I have about the Barack guy is he's too short.
Am I: colour blind.
██████
██████
██████