And we're back!

Main Menu

A late colour revolution?

Started by Josquius, April 06, 2009, 04:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: The Brain on April 07, 2009, 12:44:31 PM
LARPers FTL. :x

Take this Communist Party!  Lightning Bolt!  Lightning Bolt!  Lightning Bolt!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Alexandru H.

Quote from: derspiess on April 07, 2009, 12:42:55 PM
Is this dude wearing a mask, or do Moldovans look like this :unsure:

The main fraud happened when several thousand dead people were discovered to have "voted" in the elections. So the mask represents one of them  :)

Martinus

LOL Bulgarians, Romanians and other assorted Balkanitards are funny.

Still, we need to have shitty parts of Europe there, so the sex workers' fees don't go through the roof.

PDH

Stalin will have to send in the tanks to ensure that Bessarabia remains in proper hands
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

The Brain

Quote from: PDH on April 07, 2009, 12:52:09 PM
Stalin will have to send in the tanks to ensure that Bessarabia remains in proper hands

Not worth the BRPs.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Alexandru H.

Russia doesn't have the means to do it. It doesn't share a border, Ukraine will never let it pass through its territory and the 14th Army intervention (which is basically a group of drunk Russian soldiers with outdated equipment) will be the nail in the coffin for Voronin.

PDH

Quote from: Alexandru H. on April 07, 2009, 12:58:28 PM
Russia doesn't have the means to do it. It doesn't share a border, Ukraine will never let it pass through its territory and the 14th Army intervention (which is basically a group of drunk Russian soldiers with outdated equipment) will be the nail in the coffin for Voronin.
And, get this, Stalin is not alive any more!  Whee!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Josquius

Quote from: Valmy on April 07, 2009, 12:45:21 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 07, 2009, 12:44:31 PM
LARPers FTL. :x

Take this Communist Party!  Lightning Bolt!  Lightning Bolt!  Lightning Bolt!

:lol:
If only...

I doubt the Russians would be too keen on getting involved here anyway given Transniterthingy (no idea how to spell it. Transdni....something)
██████
██████
██████

derspiess

Is everything in Trans-Dniester still okay?  I'd hate for lawlessness or corruption to spread to that region.

:P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on April 07, 2009, 12:49:51 PM
LOL Bulgarians, Romanians and other assorted Balkanitards are funny.

Still, we need to have shitty parts of Europe there, so the sex workers' fees don't go through the roof.
:lol:

This from a Pole.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.