Greeks enraged over German financial criticism, demand more compensation for WW2

Started by Syt, February 25, 2010, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

What about people who associate oral with "OMG humiliating i.e. HOTT"? :unsure:

Martinus

Martinus

Btw, does it mean that if you work for a tobacco company, you get a male sex slave in his early 20s?  :hmm:

Grey Fox

Quote from: Martinus on February 26, 2010, 12:58:19 PM
What about people who associate oral with "OMG humiliating i.e. HOTT"? :unsure:

They'll start smoking, obviously.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on February 26, 2010, 01:03:31 PM
Btw, does it mean that if you work for a tobacco company, you get a male sex slave in his early 20s?  :hmm:

Seems you get your choice - male or female. Two differen males, even.  :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if a cigarette company couldn't use this sort of add to sell its products (imagine the outrage if they tried!  :D )
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Iormlund

Quote from: Martim Silva on February 25, 2010, 08:25:57 PM
Quote from: The Minsky Moment
Hard to take seriously anyone who expresses surprise and outrage in learning that Greek public financial accounts were less than 100% Grade A kosher. 

I'm not sure about the Germans. They seem to be forming some kind of new army lately...

I wonder where did they park the Chimera ...

Iormlund

Quote from: Viking on February 25, 2010, 11:51:04 PM
Quote from: Cerr on February 25, 2010, 02:08:56 PM
To be fair, both Germany and France were in breach of the Stability and Growth pact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stability_and_Growth_Pact#Member_states_by_SGP_criteria
As a Pro-EU scandinavian (yes they exist) I see the best argument AGAINST joining the EURO that Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal are in it. I want to hitch up to the german and dutch economies, not the runts of the litter.

You shouldn't. The PIGS have no say in how the ECB is run, and excepting Spain and Italy* none are big enough to worry about that much. It is precisely Germany and France who have the power and willingness to fuck you up the most. I still think the Euro is worth it. If nothing else it will hopefully force us to reform our ways ...

* Which are not doing as bad as many think. Spain, while being in the midst of a tremendous housing-bubble collapse, has paid off a lot of debt in the last decade and will be able to withstand the crisis if panic by association is contained. Italy doesn't seem to suffering much. Maybe they are used to it.

MadImmortalMan

On the surface, it looks like Italy is in worse shape than Greece. Is that not the case?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Iormlund

Grallon

Quote from: Martinus on February 26, 2010, 01:00:34 PM
Btw, grallon, the version of the ad posted on Advocate.com has a hotter dude:

You're absolutely right Marty!  He looks more angelic (like you I have a thing for red heads) - thus the pleasure of submitting him to unmentionable acts is enhanced.  ^_^

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Grallon

Quote from: Martinus on February 26, 2010, 03:06:03 AM

Don't you find this homophobic, though (serious question).

you are praising this as a great ad campaign.

Marty, you will have to come to terms with your minority status.  Gays are a minority and will always be one.  As such they'll always be discriminated against.  Whether subtly, as we see now in the West - or harshly, as we see elsewhere in non civilized places - gays will continue to be an object of ridicule.  So it is up to you to transform this from a handicap into a source of strenght. 

You have to start thinking of yourself as member of an elite group of males - one that isn't enslaved to females - those alien creatures who transform human men into lapdogs bending and twisting at their every whims (they call it 'commitment' and 'compromise').  Those poor souls are so consumed by their need for uterine comfort that they'll agree to anything, sign everything, to fall back into their dependancy upon the first mother figure passing by (see Cal and his 'bovine tits' fetish for reference).

Homosexuality is the last redoubt of free men.  Knowing this, one can endure all the Neil-esque jibes in the world since the mockery of a cuntslave is like a paean to our own superiority.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

I can't recall the last time I came face to face with ridicule here in SF.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on February 26, 2010, 09:05:09 PM
Why is it that 'free men' always behave like junior high girls?

Do high school girls go fucking around with abandon? (I've no idea.)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on February 26, 2010, 09:09:50 PM
Quote from: Neil on February 26, 2010, 09:05:09 PM
Why is it that 'free men' always behave like junior high girls?
Do high school girls go fucking around with abandon? (I've no idea.)
Probably.  Kids these days.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.