News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Warfare 1917

Started by Eochaid, April 06, 2009, 09:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eochaid

Here's a nice little flash game I came across: Warfare 1917.

As you might have guessed, it's about trench warfare :p

Kevin

PS: tanks are hard to beat
It's been a while

schaksen

Quote from: Eochaid on April 06, 2009, 09:36:31 AM

Here's a nice little flash game I came across: Warfare 1917.

As you might have guessed, it's about trench warfare :p

Kevin

PS: tanks are hard to beat
Yeah cute little game
Formerly known as Gumby, this was/is my pdx nick

Queequeg

Fun until the last level where it boils down to who-can-make-the-most-tanks-while-using-antitank-artillery-best-and-fastest.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

ulmont

Quote from: Queequeg on April 06, 2009, 07:37:05 PM
Fun until the last level where it boils down to who-can-make-the-most-tanks-while-using-antitank-artillery-best-and-fastest.

Yeah, I didn't build any non-tank units on that one.  Is the German campaign different in that way?

Neil

Quote from: ulmont on April 06, 2009, 08:10:52 PM

Yeah, I didn't build any non-tank units on that one.  Is the German campaign different in that way?
I started with a tank, spammed a few assault troops, and then a second tank.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Queequeg

Quote from: Neil on April 06, 2009, 09:51:21 PM
Quote from: ulmont on April 06, 2009, 08:10:52 PM

I started with a tank, spammed a few assault troops, and then a second tank.
Did you play as the Germans?  Armorgames.com is down, want to play though.

I don't use any assault troops until like two or three tanks, the assault troops move a lot faster.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Razgovory

That was a fun little game.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017