:lmfao: couldn't help myself

Korea

Oh my gosh I have never seen that before!  :lmfao:
I want my mother fucking points!

PDH

Ape> Here is a funny video.
PDH> Okay, that is funny, but...
Ape> But what, you retarded troll?
PDH> What is the weight of a 15" British battleship shell?

(THAT is old time)
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Neil

Quote from: PDH on April 06, 2009, 09:05:40 AM
PDH> What is the weight of a 15" British battleship shell?
Between 1910 and 1940 pounds, depending on the type of shell being used.  It's really easy to remember, because the gun was in service from the 1910s to the 1940s.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

PDH

Quote from: Neil on April 06, 2009, 09:12:33 AM
Between 1910 and 1940 pounds, depending on the type of shell being used.  It's really easy to remember, because the gun was in service from the 1910s to the 1940s.
Ahh, that takes me back.  Shame on you, Ape, for not getting the answer in IRC before Neil.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ape

Quote from: PDH on April 06, 2009, 09:14:01 AM
Quote from: Neil on April 06, 2009, 09:12:33 AM
Ahh, that takes me back.  Shame on you, Ape, for not getting the answer in IRC before Neil.
googleitffs.com