And we're back!

Main Menu

Boner missing

Started by Jaron, February 23, 2010, 01:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus

They had a character named "Boner" in a show called "Growing Pains"?  :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sophie Scholl

Hope they find him safe.  I never knew he was Walter Koenig's son.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on February 23, 2010, 02:15:30 AM
Hope they find him safe.  I never knew he was Walter Koenig's son.

:yes: on both accounts
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Viking

Bester Jr. missing? I blame The Banana Man.

I hope he is just on a drug bender...
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

DisturbedPervert

Why Boner and not Kirk Cameron?   :cry:

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on February 23, 2010, 01:58:17 AM
They had a character named "Boner" in a show called "Growing Pains"?  :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Better yet, the star (Kirk Cameron) is now a Christian wacko that hates gays.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

You want more phallic symbolism? The dad was played by Alan Thicke.

Caliga

They just found Boner's body in Hippy Park or whatever it's called.

Now all you people should hang your heads in shame for making fun  :mad:

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

grumbler

Quote from: Caliga on February 25, 2010, 08:22:01 PM
They just found Boner's body in Hippy Park or whatever it's called.

Now all you people should hang your heads in shame for making fun  :mad:
Never saw the show so the onlyreal impact of this news is that I feel bad for Al Bester.  First Carolyn gets wired up by the Shadows, and now this.  :(
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on February 23, 2010, 06:10:49 AM
Better yet, the star (Kirk Cameron) is now a Christian wacko that hates gays.  :)

Is the the "banana fits perfectly in your hand and mouth thus evolution is a hoax" guy? He was hilarious (and so obviously closeted/repressed).

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on February 26, 2010, 03:01:13 AM
Is the the "banana fits perfectly in your hand and mouth thus evolution is a hoax" guy? He was hilarious (and so obviously closeted/repressed).
Yeah, same guy... and yeah, FUH-laming!

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Caliga on February 23, 2010, 06:10:49 AM

All counts: :yes:

Sad, though, about Andrew Koenig.  I hope Walter and his wife are taking it okay. :(
Experience bij!

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on February 26, 2010, 06:00:49 AM
Yeah, same guy... and yeah, FUH-laming!

You can spot your own eh Cal?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son