News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Georgia Prolife billboard

Started by jimmy olsen, February 20, 2010, 09:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

dps

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 21, 2010, 01:41:55 AM
Quote from: Syt on February 21, 2010, 01:33:14 AM
That makes the KKK pro-choice, right?

Doubtful. Lots of white babies getting aborted and lots of immigrants coming in makes them very unhappy.

Not sure there's any linkage between abortion and immigration.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Eddie Teach

Quote from: dps on February 21, 2010, 07:47:50 PM

Doubtful. Lots of white babies getting aborted and lots of immigrants coming in makes them very unhappy.

Demographics. The country is getting browner and I don't think the Klan likes that.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on February 21, 2010, 05:05:43 AM
He has a point. Children are damn annoying.
But less so than gays.  It's even worse when a full-grown person displays the behavior that we expect from children.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Kleves

Hunting season will probably be cancelled this year, then, until they get their numbers back up.  :glare:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

garbon

Quote from: Alcibiades on February 21, 2010, 08:21:13 PM
Please don't.

Considering some of the notable Languish fathers, I doubt my child would be the worst off. ;)

edit: I'm still learning English.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on February 21, 2010, 09:22:06 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on February 21, 2010, 08:21:13 PM
Please don't.

Considerable some of the notable Languish fathers, I doubt my child would be the worst off. ;)

Thanks to DADT at least your child would not have a high chance of becoming an orphan. :P

dps

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 21, 2010, 08:50:26 PM
Quote from: dps on February 21, 2010, 07:47:50 PM

Demographics. The country is getting browner and I don't think the Klan likes that.

The Klan's always been anti-immigrant, even when the vast majoirity of immigrants were coming from Europe.  In fact, during the 1920s, the Klan was largely an anti-immigrant populist movement that had widespread support in most parts of the country, especially the Midwest (in contrast to its usuall status as a anti-black orgainzation based largely in the South). 

Eddie Teach

A lot of the anti-immigrant feeling then was racially based too though, the anglo types being supplanted by "swarthy" southern and eastern Europeans.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Black children are cute until their tails fall off.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point