News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dogs

Started by garbon, February 19, 2010, 08:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Korea

Quote from: The Brain on February 20, 2010, 04:55:10 AM
Quote from: Korea on February 20, 2010, 03:48:03 AM
:wub: I love dogs. And pugs are totally cute.

Yeah, especially when you get stuck with a 13 y/o Italian who knows dick about threat management, English.

I have no idea what this means.
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: garbon on February 20, 2010, 04:09:20 AM
Quote from: Korea on February 20, 2010, 04:08:25 AM
Get it!

No...and post deleted for safety. :D

I have decided that when I get a dog I will be getting a pug.

Neil

Quote from: Agelastus on February 19, 2010, 08:36:46 PM
Katmai's dog looks OK too.
Indeed.  I prefer those dogs with medium builds.  They seem much more expressive than other types.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Korea on February 20, 2010, 11:39:51 AM
I have decided that when I get a dog I will be getting a pug.

Aww, pug tilt.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Agelastus on February 20, 2010, 08:52:45 AM
:Embarrass:

:cry:

Likes anime, likes fan fiction, engages with grumbler, disrespects languish memes and traditions, has no fondness for dogs

What's to like?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

ulmont

Quote from: garbon on February 20, 2010, 07:57:00 PM

Likes anime, likes fan fiction, engages with grumbler, disrespects languish memes and traditions, has no fondness for dogs

What's to like?

Salute to garbon for this perfect summary!   :hug:

garbon

Agelastus

Quote from: garbon on February 20, 2010, 07:57:00 PM

What's to like?

It took you a day and a half to come up with a simple five point dismissal of me? I must be harder to categorise than I thought. :P
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Queequeg

Belgian Shepherds :wub:
Love Bull Terriers.  Their skulls and faces look pre-historic. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

garbon

Quote from: Agelastus on February 21, 2010, 04:23:33 PM
It took you a day and a half to come up with a simple five point dismissal of me? I must be harder to categorise than I thought. :P

Yes, I spent a day and a half thinking about you. :mellow:

Korea

Quote from: Queequeg on February 21, 2010, 04:46:51 PM

Belgian Shepherds :wub:
Love Bull Terriers.  Their skulls and faces look pre-historic.

Oooh, I forgot how cute Bull Terriers are!!  I love their faces. :wub:

Jaron

I was thinking of getting a dog. My wife is allergic to cats, but a small-medium (not small to medium, but a medium dog on the smaller side of the scale) would be a nice addition to the household.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Korea

Quit trollin! You ain't married.  :mad:

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.