Vampire teenage girl heartthrob: "I'm allergic to vaginas"

Started by Martinus, February 16, 2010, 10:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on February 18, 2010, 07:54:18 AMThe so-called béret is actually basque and can be also found in Spain. Not to mention it is a pretty rare sight nowadays except in crappy Hollywood movies :D
The cigarette is on the decline in France, thankfully.

What about carrying baguettes? Striped shirts? Tiny moustaches?  :P

And the beret (boina in Spanish, txapela in basque, I guess) over here is a preserve of rural old men.  ;)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Siege on February 18, 2010, 01:08:43 PM
In sefaradi tradition have to be a direct relative, usually the grandfather of the child. I was circuncised by my grandpa

Perhaps he was...I'll stop. Too easy. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Speaking of mos playing straights, 2 of the 3 guys in the new Bud Lite ads make my gaydar go beep beep beep.