You can attach files to a post here.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Viking

You can also share through steam.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

KRonn

I tried to attach a recent save game but the file is too large. I don't have any file compression routine, apparently. As I said though, I'm still learning. Need to get my tourism up for one thing, and not sure how. I have a fortified border with Austria in the south because they attacked me a little while ago, but now they've become friendly. I have troops in Egypt because of their recent war with The Netherlands. Helped stop the Dutch from taking a city or two. Now in the middle of upgrading my military.

frunk

I know this is from Gods and Kings, but I like that when I play the Mayans I use their calender.

garbon

:hmm: I've never played as the Mayans in any iteration of Civ.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Has anyone noticed that Civ V is leaking memory like a sieve?  I think it's Civ V anyway, I only notice it when I play Civ V.  I'm having multiple gigs of RAM go MIA, and none of the utility tools can find it.

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on August 11, 2013, 10:28:27 PM
Has anyone noticed that Civ V is leaking memory like a sieve?  I think it's Civ V anyway, I only notice it when I play Civ V.  I'm having multiple gigs of RAM go MIA, and none of the utility tools can find it.

Put a bucket underneath your PC and then pour what's in it in to your PC at the end of the day.  Problem solved.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on August 11, 2013, 10:30:56 PM
Quote from: DGuller on August 11, 2013, 10:28:27 PM

Put a bucket underneath your PC and then pour what's in it in to your PC at the end of the day.  Problem solved.
It doesn't work that way, Raz.

Grey Fox

KRonn

I'm playing BNW and had upgraded first with Gods and Kings then with BNW. I think I'm missing some Civs, like Korea which I don't see as an option. Just wondering if I'm missing something between the two updates?

Grey Fox

KRonn

Thanks Grey Fox, I didn't realize that there were separate smaller additions or downloads that were put out. 

mongers

Quote from: KRonn on August 20, 2013, 12:29:01 PM
I'm playing BNW and had upgraded first with Gods and Kings then with BNW. I think I'm missing some Civs, like Korea which I don't see as an option. Just wondering if I'm missing something between the two updates?

I think I got all of the civs,because instead of getting the base game and then gods/kings, I bought the Game of the Year edition, that was a compilation of nearly all the then DLC and then I upgraded with gods/kings. 

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

KRonn

Quote from: mongers on August 21, 2013, 03:51:18 PM
Quote from: KRonn on August 20, 2013, 12:29:01 PM

I think I got all of the civs,because instead of getting the base game and then gods/kings, I bought the Game of the Year edition, that was a compilation of nearly all the then DLC and then I upgraded with gods/kings.

Smart move. I wish I had done that, but still there's so much game without the DLCs. I can download them later though.