And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA 2009

Started by Ed Anger, April 04, 2009, 01:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on September 22, 2009, 10:33:12 AM
Bill in Sinton on the mighty UTEP Miners:

QuoteThis is one game we must be careful. Remember we just had one tough one with a North Texas School and now one from West Texas is coming. We must stay focused and continue to support our Horns! Those in Austin know what to do. I have already started to fly my UT auto flag to help with the synergy. We must be careful because UTEP just beat a good New Mexico State team and are now getting their act together. We must keep pressing on in our support. Remember - one game at a time. Don't get discouraged. If we play well we can win this game.

I am suiting up and bringing the pain on Saturday.

Auto flag? lamer.

I HAVE AN INFLATABLE BRUTUS AND RED SWEATER VEST(IT WAS A GIFT). MY MOJO IS STRONG
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Describing New Mexico State as a good team was impressive even for him.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Somebody should invite Bill to Languish.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

Bill's synergy is an inspiration to us all.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 21, 2009, 06:44:48 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on September 21, 2009, 06:41:14 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 21, 2009, 06:32:46 PM
His tears: delicious

Too bad they lost, even if it produced this masterpiece of video. I root for the Tigers.

My condolences.

Well I root for Texas too.  :D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

lustindarkness

I got 2 free tickets to AU/Ball this weekend, will take my son, at least we should win that one too, I don't want to take him to a game later in the season when things are not looking so good.  ;)
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

Quote from: lustindarkness on September 22, 2009, 01:07:59 PM
I got 2 free tickets to AU/Ball this weekend, will take my son, at least we should win that one too, I don't want to take him to a game later in the season when things are not looking so good.  ;)

Ball state went to hell. Watching them rape IU was hilarious. Except when that ball State WR got paralyzed.

charliebear

Spartans travel to Wisconsin this weekend.  I'm looking for something good to come out of this game.

PDH

Wyoming has not scored an offensive touchdown in 2 games. The JC quarterback has frozen and become useless...so now Wyoming is starting a true freshman in the spread.

Valmster...it is going to be a long season of despair...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Berkut

Arizona is switching up QBs this weekend as well. We ahven't won at OSU in years and years though.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on September 24, 2009, 09:24:41 AM
Wyoming has not scored an offensive touchdown in 2 games. The JC quarterback has frozen and become useless...so now Wyoming is starting a true freshman in the spread.

Valmster...it is going to be a long season of despair...

Maybe things will be better this week at home.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

charliebear

Security has tightened up at the Big House in Ann Arbor.  No purses, backpacks, fanny packs or other bags will be allowed in.  Officials say they are not responding to any specific threat, but merely being cautious.

Hmmmm.....

PDH

Quote from: Valmy on September 24, 2009, 09:37:26 AM
Maybe things will be better this week at home.
Changed kickers to a walk-on too...

No chance of a turn around until the Duel gets his shot, I am afraid...
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: charliebear on September 24, 2009, 09:39:08 AM
Security has tightened up at the Big House in Ann Arbor.  No purses, backpacks, fanny packs or other bags will be allowed in.  Officials say they are not responding to any specific threat, but merely being cautious.

Hmmmm.....

A security alert went out to all sports events nationwide.

PDH

Wyoming will be on alert for fans showing up.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM