News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Demotivational du jour

Started by Slargos, April 04, 2009, 07:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Josquius

Well duh. If women get hold of Battleship god knows what'll happen.
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

:lol:

Though I have run into some pretty good women Battleship players.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 04, 2009, 11:56:08 AM
:lol:

Though I have run into some pretty good women Battleship players.

What is a "good" Battleship player, one that makes sure there's a mirror behind their opponent?

And why would one play enough Battleship to ascertain whether another player was "good" or not.
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

grumbler

Quote from: The Nickname Who Was Thursday on April 05, 2009, 05:01:09 AM
What is a "good" Battleship player, one that makes sure there's a mirror behind their opponent?

And why would one play enough Battleship to ascertain whether another player was "good" or not.
They* beat him regularly at Tic-tac-toe, so he switched to Battleship and lost there, too.

*They = his kid sisters.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: grumbler on April 05, 2009, 11:42:46 AM
Quote from: The Nickname Who Was Thursday on April 05, 2009, 05:01:09 AM

They* beat him regularly at Tic-tac-toe, so he switched to Battleship and lost there, too.

*They = his kid sisters.
Wrong, I have one kid sister and I usually beat her. I'm talking about a couple of girls at the URI gaming club.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Siege

Hey Tim, where did you get all those pics?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

BuddhaRhubarb

:lmfao: stormtrooper demotivationals are always the best. tried and true!
:p

Korea

Quote from: Siege on April 05, 2009, 10:38:12 PM
Hey Tim, where did you get all those pics?

Just google "demotivational poster" and you kind find a ton
I want my mother fucking points!