News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I just threw up in my mouth

Started by Ed Anger, February 03, 2010, 06:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Penguin

Reminds me of a couple of years back when a clothing chain here in Denmark marketed laced thongs "prefect for young girls age 9-10". Asian imports I believe, but still... :x

And yes they were forced to withdrawn them after a huge public outcry...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

HVC

At work, won't try the link. i take it it's about miley's sister, but what i s it?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

When will Noah Cyrus die from a drug OD?

a) 16 years old
b) 17 years old
c) 18 years old

New poll.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Mr.Penguin

Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on February 04, 2010, 03:33:45 PM
Reminds me of a couple of years back when a clothing chain here in Denmark marketed laced thongs "prefect for young girls age 9-10". Asian imports I believe, but still... :x

And yes they were forced to withdrawn them after a huge public outcry...
Yes. That was a big thread on Paradox.
PDH!

Korea

Quote from: HVC on February 04, 2010, 03:57:52 PM
At work, won't try the link. i take it it's about miley's sister, but what i s it?

Her 9 year old sister is launching a lingerie for kids line.
I want my mother fucking points!

derspiess

I'm a little uncomfortable about some of the mainstream clothing being marketed to pre-teen girls these days.  I can't even comprehend lingerie for this age group.

I mean, the cliche of the high school girl wearing too much makeup & wanting to dress like a slut is a known quantity, and I can sort of understand the mindset, however irrational it may be.  But a 9-year old wearing lingerie-- are kids *that* precocious these days??

Anywho, crossing my fingers & toes for our next kid to be a boy.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Quote from: derspiess on February 05, 2010, 10:10:27 AM
Although, if at 9 your son starts getting intersted in wearing lingerie you've got a whole different set of problems :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on February 05, 2010, 10:33:29 AM
Although, if at 9 your son starts getting intersted in wearing lingerie you've got a whole different set of problems :lol:

Problems?

Not if you are like the folks in the OP! More of a "whole different set of marketing opportunities!"  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on February 05, 2010, 10:49:14 AM

Problems?

Not if you are like the folks in the OP! More of a "whole different set of marketing opportunities!"  :D
"My Little Tranny Pony? it could work.

Darth Wagtaros

Marty suddenly appearing and refusing to leave?
PDH!

Viking

The real question here is, will Siegy move on to the little sister.... or is she just too much of a slut at 9 years old for him?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on February 05, 2010, 11:09:46 AM
"My Little Tranny Pony? it could work.

Think of it this way; it's really no more offensive than having lingerie for 9 year olds in the first place.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josquius

:bleeding:
When is the backlash of kids being kids going to start again?
██████
██████
██████