NCAA 2010- No Timmys or Homers allowed!

Started by Ed Anger, February 01, 2010, 07:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: PDH on February 03, 2010, 10:40:49 PM
Wyoming signed a linebacker from Munich Germany. We will eat up opposing offenses.

This didn't work all that well for the Central Michigan defense, despite their kraut linebacker screaming various things in German before each tackle.

PDH

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on February 03, 2010, 10:45:52 PM
Wyoming signed a linebacker from Munich Germany. We will eat up opposing offenses.

This didn't work all that well for the Central Michigan defense, despite their kraut linebacker screaming various things in German before each tackle.
I am sure he is a career 3rd stringer - but it is fun anyway.  If he DOES scream in german, I would go to the game with a big sign "Deutschland Uber Alles"
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 01, 2010, 07:18:56 PM
Signing day on the 3rd. The Ohio State panicky types are wetting their pants because 4 Ohio top prospects deserted the state and the incoming class doesn't look that strong. Fuck that shit.

The only reason Texas got Hicks was because his mother knew one the Texas coaches when they both lived in Colorado.  Yes we whore out our assistant coaches for recruits.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

I look forward to Wyoming goose-stepping on to the field in Austin next year in perfect formation.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on February 04, 2010, 02:15:50 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 01, 2010, 07:18:56 PM
Signing day on the 3rd. The Ohio State panicky types are wetting their pants because 4 Ohio top prospects deserted the state and the incoming class doesn't look that strong. Fuck that shit.

The only reason Texas got Hicks was because his mother knew one the Texas coaches when they both lived in Colorado.  Yes we whore out our assistant coaches for recruits.

It just isn't the 5 stars that some have wet themselves over. Michigan signed more Ohio players than Ohio State did. According to some, this will lead to the Earth to implode.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: PDH on February 04, 2010, 01:00:07 PM
I am sure he is a career 3rd stringer - but it is fun anyway.  If he DOES scream in german, I would go to the game with a big sign "Deutschland Uber Alles"

:lol:  The Central dude is actually pretty good (tbh, they had/have some solid LBs, but the rest of the D utterly blows), so you never know.  Unfortunately, I don't think Wyoming ever plays any teams like Eastern Michigan, where there's literally no one in attendance so you can hear everything that's going on on the field. 

Edit:

:ph34r:

CountDeMoney

None of your Signing Day posts matter.
The SEC and especially Florida has effectively ended the discussion.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 04, 2010, 06:16:09 PM
None of your Signing Day posts matter.
The SEC and especially Florida has effectively ended the discussion.

CdM:  Fan of mullets and jorts.  :D

PDH

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on February 04, 2010, 05:33:52 PM
:ph34r:
I just saw a picture, Wyoming's German is far darker.  He must be descended from Tanganykian Askari stock.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

grumbler

Quote from: katmai on February 03, 2010, 07:24:14 PM
got the Safety,
Got OUR safety, assholes!

Quotelost the LB to UCLA and DT to Oregon.
Tough shit - if you hadn't taken our safety, you'd have gotten them.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

katmai

Quote from: grumbler on February 04, 2010, 07:22:19 PM
Quote from: katmai on February 03, 2010, 07:24:14 PM
got the Safety,
Got OUR safety, assholes!

Quotelost the LB to UCLA and DT to Oregon.
Tough shit - if you hadn't taken our safety, you'd have gotten them.

Ah yeah he did have Michigan as finalist didn't he.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Hey Sbr,

Will Oregon be able to field a team come this fall with all the arrests and kids being kicked off team?

:P

katmai

Some quick notes off a blog of Seattle Times writers who cover UDub.

quotes attributed to Scott Woodward the UW AD

--- The Pac-10 and Big Ten have reached out to both Texas and Texas A&M as possible expansion targets (which makes sense as the thought has always been A&M would have to go wherever Texas goes).

--- An expansion could go beyond two teams and could ultimately be a merging of several conferences to the point where there are only four super conferences.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: katmai on February 21, 2010, 12:43:39 AM
Hey Sbr,

Will Oregon be able to field a team come this fall with all the arrests and kids being kicked off team?

Is being able to field a team a requirement in the Pac-10?  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 21, 2010, 03:22:04 AM
Quote from: katmai on February 21, 2010, 12:43:39 AM
Hey Sbr,

Is being able to field a team a requirement in the Pac-10?  :P

Well unlike the SEC we like our student athletes to have higher than a 3rd grade edumacation.