Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: garbon on February 01, 2010, 09:41:39 PM
Quote from: katmai on February 01, 2010, 09:39:34 PM
Something Siegy something.

Make your own joke as I am stumped.

:P

:blink:

Siegy only is attracted to young girls cause he only wants the virginal ones...hello haven't you been paying attention to these last 6 years. Sheesh.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: katmai on February 01, 2010, 09:45:51 PM
Siegy only is attracted to young girls cause he only wants the virginal ones...hello haven't you been paying attention to these last 6 years. Sheesh.

Could you please not flaunt your sexuality in my face?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: garbon on February 01, 2010, 09:47:57 PM

I'm sorry been watching too much Lady Gaga this weekend.

garbon

Quote from: katmai on February 01, 2010, 09:48:31 PM

And I'm the Queen of the Night.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: garbon on February 01, 2010, 09:49:46 PM

And I'm the Queen of the Night.

It wasn't by my choice.

Strix

Quote from: katmai on February 01, 2010, 09:39:34 PM
Something Siegy something.

Make your own joke as I am stumped.

:P

Isn't it odd that Siegy and Terrorists fight for the same thing? 72 virgins!
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

jimmy olsen

I'm starting to be converted to the Brain position on her. I liked her music, but I hadn't seen her videos until recently. They're fucking brilliant.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

stjaba

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 01, 2010, 09:28:17 PM
Quote from: stjaba on February 01, 2010, 09:25:11 PM
It's a shame that over 50% of the series run is officially shitty. I stopped watching syndicated episodes a long time ago because they tend to mostly show newer episodes, and I haven't watched new episodes on a consistent basis for about 8 years. I have the DVDs for Seasons 1-7, which is really all a Simpsons fan needs.
I think season 8 is the best one.

Season 8 is fine compared to the recent seasons, but doesn't hold a candle to the earlier seasons.

katmai

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 01, 2010, 09:52:43 PM

I'm starting to be converted to the Brain position on her. I liked her music, but I hadn't seen her videos until recently. They're fucking brilliant.
:bleeding:

garbon

HisMajestyBOB

I saw that episode recently. That one and the ones where they mention the year, like in Rosebud it notes the present as being 1993, the year some of my students were born, makes me feel old.

But then I show my students Rabbit Seasoning, which was made before my dad was born, and I'm all better. :D
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

jimmy olsen

Quote from: stjaba on February 01, 2010, 09:53:29 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 01, 2010, 09:28:17 PM
Quote from: stjaba on February 01, 2010, 09:25:11 PM
It's a shame that over 50% of the series run is officially shitty. I stopped watching syndicated episodes a long time ago because they tend to mostly show newer episodes, and I haven't watched new episodes on a consistent basis for about 8 years. I have the DVDs for Seasons 1-7, which is really all a Simpsons fan needs.
I think season 8 is the best one.

Season 8 is fine compared to the recent seasons, but doesn't hold a candle to the earlier seasons.

It has "You never move twice", the best episode of all and a bunch of other brilliant episodes like "Homer's Enemy", "Homer vs. the 18th Amendment" and "Mountain of Madness".
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

stjaba

Homer's Enemey and You Only Move Twice are classics, but those other episodes were some of the worst ones of that year IMO.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: stjaba on February 01, 2010, 11:08:23 PM
Homer's Enemey and You Only Move Twice are classics, but those other episodes were some of the worst ones of that year IMO.
:o Blasphemy!

1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

The Show was already in decline but didn't reach shark jumping status until Season 9.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017