ATTENTION: Board settings you should be using!

Started by garbon, March 10, 2009, 07:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Lots of people have been complaining about things.  I think it is important to point out that you can change things to fix many of the common complaints.

1. Click on profile.
2. Click look and layout
3. Look at the list of options, you can enable quick reply, disable notification that someone has posted in a thread while you were writing a post, and get it so that you stay in a thread after making a post.

I hope that helps.  8)

P.S. On the profile page, you can change your display name...however, you can't use a name that someone already has.  So hypothetically it would fail miserably if you were to try and name yourself fahdiz. :'(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

God it really is end of times when garbon is being helpful! :'(
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: katmai on March 10, 2009, 07:39:21 PM
God it really is end of times when garbon is being helpful! :'(

New board, new attitude.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Grey Fox

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 10, 2009, 07:48:47 PM
TBR Sanctity!!!

???

Sorry I don't keep up with the details of BB's life.  Too many pleats. :(

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Monoriu

It seems all the posts appear in the signature section... :-\

Grey Fox

Quote from: Monoriu on March 10, 2009, 08:57:28 PM
It seems all the posts appear in the signature section... :-\

Try upgrading to IE7, fixed my problem :s

Weatherman

garbon

fhdz

Quote from: garbon on March 10, 2009, 07:38:11 PM
P.S. On the profile page, you can change your display name...however, you can't use a name that someone already has.  So hypothetically it would fail miserably if you were to try and name yourself fahdiz. :'(

;D
and the horse you rode in on