Another "moderate" muslim majority country falls apart

Started by citizen k, January 27, 2010, 02:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martim Silva

Quote from: Martinus
I think we had a couple of islamist apologists on the forum who thought so.

It's the general consensus in the Islamic world that Malaysia is one of the most liberal - if not THE most liberal - Muslim nation in the world.

They get picked on because of that by other Muslims, too.

HisMajestyBOB

So some firebombings that cause little damage and a few pig heads means that the country is falling apart?
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Valmy

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on January 27, 2010, 09:32:50 AM
So some firebombings that cause little damage and a few pig heads means that the country is falling apart?

Once livestock becomes involved anarchy cannot be far behind.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

I used to work with a Muslim dude from Guinea who said Christians could go to heaven.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 27, 2010, 09:40:14 AM
I used to work with a Muslim dude from Guinea who said Christians could go to heaven.

That was just so he could ease his concience over the churches he firebombed!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on January 27, 2010, 09:34:14 AM

Livestock is a big deal in the third world.  You're more right than you know.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

Quote from: Valmy on January 27, 2010, 08:49:37 AM
How do you figure?  Or do you consider pig heads worse than firebombings?
Misread, looked like it was mosques being firebombed- they've hidden the churches being attacked amidst a bunch of stuff about muslims being attacked.
██████
██████
██████

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Valmy on January 27, 2010, 09:34:14 AM

:yes: You should have seen the ruckus over here when something *resembling* (not sure if it was or not) a horse's head showed up at the governor's office.  Apparently it was intended for Corzine and was delayed in getting here; nevertheless, the guy's going for psych eval now.
Experience bij!

Syt

I used to have a Chinese-Malaysian girl as pen pal in the early 90s.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Syt on January 27, 2010, 11:56:59 AM

Dear Syt, as I write this, I am very sad. Our President has been overthrown and...
...replaced, by the benevolent General Krull. All hail Krull, and his glorious new regime. Sincerely, Little Girl.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

The Brain

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on January 27, 2010, 12:17:09 PM
Quote from: Syt on January 27, 2010, 11:56:59 AM

Dear Syt, as I write this, I am very sad. Our President has been overthrown and...
...replaced, by the benevolent General Krull. All hail Krull, and his glorious new regime. Sincerely, Little Girl.

:D
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Delirium

Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan