News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Chick-Fil-A: What the Fuck?

Started by Admiral Yi, January 23, 2010, 01:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

So I'm in the mall today picking up a book I ordered, and Arby's for some inexplicable reason did not have any roast beast.  I figured all the huckleberrys on Languish who rave about Chick-Fil-A must be on to something, decided to give it a try.

IT'S A GODDAMN CHICKEN SANDWICH.  A breaded piece of chicken on a bun.  Seriously guys, is this some kind of joke?

And the waffle fries sucked too.

The Brain

There is no honor among Americans.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DisturbedPervert

Never had it, never even heard of the place before this board.  It's pretty hard to screw up waffle fries though, as they are the best kind of fries

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 23, 2010, 01:24:48 PM
So I'm in the mall today picking up a book I ordered, and Arby's for some inexplicable reason did not have any roast beast.  I figured all the huckleberrys on Languish who rave about Chick-Fil-A must be on to something, decided to give it a try.

IT'S A GODDAMN CHICKEN SANDWICH.  A breaded piece of chicken on a bun.  Seriously guys, is this some kind of joke?

And the waffle fries sucked too.

I can't help it that your plebian tastes can't enjoy the greatness that is Chick-Fil-A.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

It's not bad.  Not good either.

I can't go to Arbys.  Last time I did a bigass roach crawled out of their napkins and the staff was unconcerned about that. 
PDH!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on January 23, 2010, 01:35:51 PM
It's pretty hard to screw up waffle fries though, as they are the best kind of fries

If they are undercooked, not good. Which can happen as they are one of the meatier fries.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Interestingly, today I went to a Rally's for the first time.  I had a "Big Buford" (basically a cheeseburger), fries, and a banana milkshake.  I was: pleased.  The fries were particularly good.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

LOL I am: there right now.  One of the few play areas i'll let my kid play in.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on January 23, 2010, 03:42:39 PM
It's not bad.  Not good either.

I can't go to Arbys.  Last time I did a bigass roach crawled out of their napkins and the staff was unconcerned about that.

Once I was at Wendy's and there was a big mother of a cockroach on the table. As it happened, the store manager was walking by, so I alerted him to it.

He flicked it off the table with his hand and stomped it with his feet, without a word to me.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: garbon on January 23, 2010, 06:03:21 PM
Banana milkshake? :x
Disgusting.  Cal is: more Southern than the Southerners. 
PDH!

DisturbedPervert

grumbler

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on January 23, 2010, 06:31:37 PM
Banana makes awesome shakes
Can't say I have ever had one (not a shake kind of guy, myself) but I agree that there is nothign wrong with banana shakes that are not also wrong with about every other kind of shake than chocolate.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!