And we're back!

Main Menu

HA!

Started by Ed Anger, January 22, 2010, 11:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: derspiess on January 22, 2010, 01:28:32 PM
Quote from: Barrister on January 22, 2010, 01:27:20 PM
Nah - he said "her car".  When it's my truck, I do the driving.  But in my wife's vehicle, she can drive.  :)

Of course I do have the nicer vehicle... :shifty:

Doesn't matter whose car it is.  The man drives, while the woman sits in the passenger seat & does her nails or adjusts her makeup as needed.

You know, you and I married very, very different women...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on January 22, 2010, 01:29:13 PM
Quote from: derspiess on January 22, 2010, 01:23:23 PM
On top of that, he is the man so he should be driving, and the driver automatically gets to choose what is listened to.

I am among the world's worst drivers.  I hate driving and avoid it whenever possible for the sake of the general welfare and safety of the populace.

You fail at being an American.   :cry:

DGuller

I'm surprised it took so long.  The left can't sustain professional morons like Limbaugh.  It doesn't have deranged and militant wackos in nearly large enough numbers to form an audience.

Barrister

Quote from: DGuller on January 22, 2010, 01:36:19 PM
I'm surprised it took so long.  The left can't sustain professional morons like Limbaugh.  It doesn't have deranged and militant wackos in nearly large enough numbers to form an audience.

:rolleyes:

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on January 22, 2010, 01:33:51 PM
You fail at being an American.   :cry:

Meh I see tons of horrible drivers out on America's streets.  Of course they could be visiting foreigners.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

MSNBC suggests otherwise.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on January 22, 2010, 01:29:13 PM
I am among the world's worst drivers.  I hate driving and avoid it whenever possible for the sake of the general welfare and safety of the populace.

:bleeding:

PLEASE tell me you at least have an aversion to pulling over & asking for directions.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: Martinus on January 22, 2010, 11:31:00 AM
*shoots Ed*

With what?

Wait, don't answer that. I don't switch hit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Valmy beat me.  Michael Moore, Mother Jones, The Progressive.

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on January 22, 2010, 01:40:28 PM

Meh I see tons of horrible drivers out on America's streets.  Of course they could be visiting foreigners.

And what are they doing?  They are DRIVING!  No matter how bad they are at it, they take to the road as is their God-given right as an American.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on January 22, 2010, 01:51:16 PM
Quote from: Valmy on January 22, 2010, 01:40:28 PM

And what are they doing?  They are DRIVING!  No matter how bad they are at it, they take to the road as is their God-given right as an American.

if they are foreigners, they should have no rights at all.

Ed Anger

I also expected more bites on my troll hook-thread.  :(

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on January 22, 2010, 01:42:17 PM

PLEASE tell me you at least have an aversion to pulling over & asking for directions.

I bought a GPS. :P

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on January 22, 2010, 01:51:16 PM

I drive every day because I live in Texas and I have to.  Even if I take the bus I still have to drive to the park and ride.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on January 22, 2010, 02:09:28 PM
Quote from: derspiess on January 22, 2010, 01:42:17 PM

I bought a GPS. :P

Real men uses a map.