John Edwards: "Yep, I am indeed a liar and a giant douchebag!"

Started by Caliga, January 21, 2010, 07:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Just watching the way he acted in front of a camera, he seemed like a weasel. I never understood the appeal of the guy.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 21, 2010, 07:32:01 PM
I'd cheat if I was married to that cunt he has for a wife.

I'd care less if she had cancer.
Given his already revealed idiocy (fucking that loopy loser without protection, his laughable scheme to try to conceal the baby's identity) I wouldn't be surprised if the next revelation is that he tried to put a hit on his wife. :menace:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: alfred russel on January 21, 2010, 08:29:57 PM
Just watching the way he acted in front of a camera, he seemed like a weasel. I never understood the appeal of the guy.
Agreed, but there are also tons of moronic tools who give money to Pat Robertson, so go figure.

Valmy

So glad I don't have to listen to him spout his idiotic populist BS every Presidential election season anymore at least.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: grumbler on January 21, 2010, 06:47:21 PM
Quote from: derspiess on January 21, 2010, 01:51:45 PM
My wife used to watch his show like crazy & believed it.  My sister in law & her sister & mom actually went to one of his shows in Indianapolis.  What do those 4 women have in common? 
All married to morons?

OUCH
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

You guys realize Edwards could be doing some serious jail time sometime in the near future, right?  He's been accused of defrauding his campaign donors by using their funds to pay this Hunter wacko off.  She was paid something like $144,000 for her "videography" services, which she performed during his campaign, but the results of which were never used at all.  I'm sure her interview consisted of giving Edwards a blowjob and IIRC she had no resume that suggested she was remotely qualified to do a job like that.

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on January 22, 2010, 06:37:06 AM
You guys realize Edwards could be doing some serious jail time sometime in the near future, right?  He's been accused of defrauding his campaign donors by using their funds to pay this Hunter wacko off.  She was paid something like $144,000 for her "videography" services, which she performed during his campaign, but the results of which were never used at all.  I'm sure her interview consisted of giving Edwards a blowjob and IIRC she had no resume that suggested she was remotely qualified to do a job like that.

Damn, he would have been Clinton x100.  Only thing he lacks is a Hillary.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

Quote from: Valmy on January 21, 2010, 11:21:49 PM
So glad I don't have to listen to him spout his idiotic populist BS every Presidential election season anymore at least.
Sure, easy for you to say, you live in the nice America.

KRonn

Quote from: alfred russel on January 21, 2010, 08:29:57 PM
That's always been my view. Just thought he was a slick, weaselly, somewhat untrustworthy politician. Never understood why he got so far, and enjoyed reasonable amounts of favor with voters.

Valmy

I'm sure her interview consisted of giving Edwards a blowjob

Pretty sure you cannot make illegitimate children that way.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on January 22, 2010, 11:46:26 AM
I'm sure her interview consisted of giving Edwards a blowjob

Pretty sure you cannot make illegitimate children that way.

Reminds me of perhaps the most obnoxious thing one could possibly buy as a gift for a baby shower:

A onesie for a newborn with the slogan "Daddy shoulda asked for a blowjob".  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

ulmont

Quote from: Malthus on January 22, 2010, 12:09:09 PM
Reminds me of perhaps the most obnoxious thing one could possibly buy as a gift for a baby shower:

I've seen that one as "All Daddy wanted was a blowjob."

Malthus

Quote from: ulmont on January 22, 2010, 12:15:45 PM

My, that must have been an exciting baby shower.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

grumbler

Quote from: Malthus on January 22, 2010, 12:25:38 PM
Quote from: ulmont on January 22, 2010, 12:15:45 PM
My, that must have been an exciting baby shower.  :D
Given that it was the father who gave that gift, yeah.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

OH SNAP, I wish I knew about this when my niece had her first birthday party.  :(