McCain's wife, daughter back gay marriage movement

Started by citizen k, January 21, 2010, 04:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on January 21, 2010, 01:31:07 PM
The pic of Meghan McCain from that ad campaign is (unsurprisingly) hotter, and probably less airbrushed.

If she looks as good as her mom does when she's in her mid-50s, she'll be one lucky woman.  ;)

Yeah, that pick is shopped, but even unshopped Cindy's pretty hot, especially for her age.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Adam Bouska added me on myspace, I've no idea why.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Strix

Quote from: garbon on January 21, 2010, 02:53:03 PM

because you are a refined, caring, sophisticated, engaging, and all around super person?
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on January 21, 2010, 02:53:03 PM

He's quite hot. Fuck him and report back.

Martim Silva

If Cindy is married to McCain I can understand why she supports gays.

Quote from: Tyr on January 21, 2010, 01:01:56 PM
You know, just reading this it struck me how hilarious this will all seem to people a century from now.

In a century from now, people will be marrying and having sex with 4-year-olds and tagging us as "intolerant bigots" for opposing pedophilia.

Neil

Quote from: Martim Silva on January 21, 2010, 07:13:04 PM
In a century from now, people will be marrying and having sex with 4-year-olds and tagging us as "intolerant bigots" for opposing pedophilia.
I rather doubt it.  We'll hit the tipping point before that, at which point society can no longer maintain itself.  Faggotry, while vexing, is merely a symptom of the true problem.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.