News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

so...

Started by Rasputin, January 14, 2010, 09:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rasputin

Learned hand and I are in los angelos on business. As best I recall I dont like any of the la languishtas so piss off. To the extent that I am mistaken and someone meet worthy is falling through the cracks pm me as lndhnd and I should be free around 5pm pacific.
Who is John Galt?

CountDeMoney

Get the man laid, will you?

Caliga

I think the only one would be Jaron, and I don't even think Oxnard is "that close" to downtown LA but my knowledge of that nightmare metropolis is a bit fuzzy.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Rasputin

Last time we can out here I drug his ass to san diego for a day of bareboat boating on the pacific and tijuana for the night. He still smiles when he hears spanish.
Who is John Galt?

katmai

The only So Cal person that we use to have beside Jaron (and no caliga, Oxnard is about 1-2 hrs drive from LA) was starbright.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Rasputin

Who is John Galt?

Richard Hakluyt

A nice warm welcome from the Golden State, the Danes of the Pacific coast  :cool:

garbon

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on January 15, 2010, 12:16:16 PM
A nice warm welcome from the Golden State, the Danes of the Pacific coast  :cool:

Unlike Denmark, our state is quite large. :contract:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Richard Hakluyt

Denmark is psychologically large  :P

Back in '88 it took me 4 days to cycle the length of Jutland before I got to the land of cheap beer and large portions (Germany). The sights included many pig farms and........Legoland. It seemed a big place at the time  :hmm:

garbon

I'm sorry that you spent your time in such a fashion. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grallon

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Richard Hakluyt

There was a great time chatting to a farmer in the extreme south of Jutland.

Me : er.......I say........is there anywhere to camp?

Old Danish fellow : are you German? (tightening his grasp on his pitchfork)

Me : No...........English  :bowler:

ODF (visibly warming) : Ok, you can sleep in the pigsty.

The pigsty was a spacious two-storey affair  and we slept in the upper storey, a sort of hayloft, above the pigs. It was very warm but a bit smelly..........

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on January 15, 2010, 12:29:50 PM
I'm sorry that you spent your time in such a fashion. -_-

Good exercise.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on January 15, 2010, 02:47:00 AM
Pass. ;)

Y'know, I was in LA a few years back and ate at JIB. I think you may have served me. :o
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?