And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2010: Because it's never to f'ing early

Started by CountDeMoney, January 11, 2010, 10:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vince

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 21, 2010, 03:06:44 PM
FAILvre coming back?

Good the Jets need some payback on Favre for his late season choke in 2008.

Ed Anger

I noticed the jets gave up on Vernon as rush linebacker and are going to try and salvage him at DE.

If the kid hurts Brady somehow, I will erect a shrine to him.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Vince

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 21, 2010, 04:00:20 PM
I noticed the jets gave up on Vernon as rush linebacker and are going to try and salvage him at DE.

If the kid hurts Brady somehow, I will erect a shrine to him.

That would definitely save him from bust status...at least to Jets fans.   :lol:

But the realist in me knows that Rex Ryan's defense uses the DE position to tie up blockers so the LB core gets at the QB.

I do hope the Jets repeat what the Ravens did in the playoffs and beat the hell out of Brady in Week 2.

Neil

Well, I suppose the Steelers won't be making the playoffs this year either.  And this will be the last season for a while, so that's going to hurt.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Vince on April 21, 2010, 04:15:00 PM
I do hope the Jets repeat what the Ravens did in the playoffs and beat the hell out of Brady in Week 2.
Indeed.  Come Week 2, we will all be Jets fans.

Personally, I'm always for the Jets, what with their Jim Leonhard-starting ways.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Barrister on April 21, 2010, 03:10:26 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on April 21, 2010, 03:08:57 PM
:yuk:

What do you care?

I was a Favre fan for 16 years, and am still a Packer fan.  I was a Favre fan before you started worshiping curling let alone heard of the amazing sport of American Football.  :homestar:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Barrister

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 21, 2010, 05:00:38 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 21, 2010, 03:10:26 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on April 21, 2010, 03:08:57 PM
:yuk:

What do you care?

I was a Favre fan for 16 years, and am still a Packer fan.  I was a Favre fan before you started worshiping curling let alone heard of the amazing sport of American Football.  :homestar:

While it's true I only really started paying attention to the NFL once I started visiting Languish (been a lifelong CFL fan), I first picked up a curling broom 20 years ago in 1990.   :showoff:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

I got home with ~2:00 left on the clock for the Texans.  Kareem Jackson from Bama. :)

Vince

Tebow is a Bronco.     :hmm:

EDIT:  And Denver just gave the Ravens some nice picks for him. 

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Vince on April 22, 2010, 09:08:05 PM
Tebow is a Bronco.     :hmm:

EDIT:  And Denver just gave the Ravens some nice picks for him.

Take it to another thread.  <_<