News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Vince

JacobL

Turner needs to get the Jim Zorn treatment and be fired as soon as he gets back home, although in this case that would be after he drives home and not after the team flies home.  They should even have someone changing the locks on his office before he gets out of the locker room tonight. :showoff:

Liep

I'll be looking forward to the Jets manhandling Manning and his receivers.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Neil

Quote from: JacobL on January 17, 2010, 08:00:51 PM
Turner needs to get the Jim Zorn treatment and be fired as soon as he gets back home, although in this case that would be after he drives home and not after the team flies home.  They should even have someone changing the locks on his office before he gets out of the locker room tonight. :showoff:
Why?  Is the total lack of skill by the Chargers his fault?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on January 17, 2010, 07:48:00 PM
Norved.

Yep.

Anyway the Colts are the best team in the NFL, the upstart Jets have no chance.  I say the Colts should be favored by 19.5.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Quote from: Neil on January 17, 2010, 07:31:54 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on January 17, 2010, 07:30:43 PM
No Evil teams remains. :yeah:
You forget the Favres.

The Vikings are the team of the Gods.

Favre is an asshole, not evil. Different thing.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

And Valmy, he certainly brought them to an excellent regular season record.

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on January 17, 2010, 08:07:21 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 17, 2010, 07:48:00 PM
Norved.
Yep.

Anyway the Colts are the best team in the NFL, the upstart Jets have no chance.  I say the Colts should be favored by 19.5.
The Jets beat them before.

JacobL

Quote from: Neil on January 17, 2010, 08:04:53 PM
They turned the ball over more, were more sloppy in general, were penalized far more, showed too little energy in the first half and in general displayed what I would consider poorly coached teams to display.

Neil

Quote from: JacobL on January 17, 2010, 08:23:23 PM
They turned the ball over more, were more sloppy in general, were penalized far more, showed too little energy in the first half and in general displayed what I would consider poorly coached teams to display.
And yet they dominated in the regular season.

JacobL

Quote from: Neil on January 17, 2010, 08:25:45 PM
Quote from: JacobL on January 17, 2010, 08:23:23 PM
And yet they dominated in the regular season.
Their division has some nice free wins built in and their homefield edge is sweet.  That and regular season success has not always been a good forecast for well coached teams as Mangini at one time or another HAS had regular seasons success also ;)

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on January 17, 2010, 08:09:11 PM
And Valmy, he certainly brought them to an excellent regular season record.

I dislike of Norv is mostly because he:

A. Is a Jimmy Johnson guy

B. Was a terrible Washington coach.

So I just like it when he fails.  Whether or not it is deserved it not relevent.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy