News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Generic Election Ballot

Started by Eddie Teach, December 26, 2009, 11:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you an American and which party would you vote for?

Yes, Republican
10 (20%)
Yes, Democrat
10 (20%)
Yes, Tea Party
3 (6%)
No, Republican
3 (6%)
No, Democrat
14 (28%)
No, Tea Party
3 (6%)
Other
7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Eddie Teach

As seen on Fox News a few weeks ago(though I suspect Tea Party won't win the Languish poll).
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

Democrats, of course.  I'm not too thrilled with them, but Republicans as they are right now are just not an option, and probably wouldn't be for a long time.  Besides, Democrats are like two parties in one, so a vote for Democrats is a vote for bipartisanship.

Barrister

Quote from: DGuller on December 27, 2009, 12:20:03 AM
Besides, Democrats are like two parties in one, so a vote for Democrats is a vote for bipartisanship.

:rolleyes:

Voted non-american and Republican.  Right is right.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DGuller

Quote from: Barrister on December 27, 2009, 12:21:25 AM
Have you followed the healthcare reform debate?  The two parties compromising were liberal Democrats and Blue Dogs.  Republicans just elected to sit out and hope for the worst.

Ancient Demon

Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Razgovory

The US is a center-right country so we have three positions.  Centrist, right-wing, and Dog barking mad.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

citizen k

If only, pass the magic shrooms, Raz.  ;)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Of the choices given, I picked Democrats, but they are too right wing for my tastes.

Josquius

Democrat.
Centre right>crazy right.
██████
██████
██████

DisturbedPervert

A republican.  If I hated the Republican candidate I would just not vote.

Fate

Quote from: Barrister on December 27, 2009, 12:21:25 AM
Quote from: DGuller on December 27, 2009, 12:20:03 AM
Besides, Democrats are like two parties in one, so a vote for Democrats is a vote for bipartisanship.

Voted non-american and Republican.  Right is right.

The tent isn't large enough for pro-CCTV statists.   :yuk:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.