News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

And I thought women were complicated.

Started by Lucidor, December 24, 2009, 05:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucidor

Also featuring the worlds most rapidly expanding thingie... (caught on slow motion film)

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/12/muscovy-duck-sex/

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 24, 2009, 06:30:06 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 24, 2009, 06:21:24 AM
Only an idiot would click that link.

Why, what's it link to?

Who knows, but it says Muscovy Duck Sex in it.  I should clarify:  Only The Brain or an idiot is going to try to find out what that is.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

It's a harmless article. The article contains a link to a video I would describe as NSFW.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Fate

What kind of work place doesn't let you freely view duck ejaculations? :mellow:

Lucidor

Quote from: Fate on December 24, 2009, 06:46:55 AM
What kind of work place doesn't let you freely view duck ejaculations? :mellow:
A prudish one.

Richard Hakluyt

It's a biology article  :huh:

Fascinating business btw, the reproductive strategies adopted by different species can be amazingly interesting and weird  :cool:

Richard Hakluyt