Stocks and Trading Thread - Channeling your inner Mono

Started by MadImmortalMan, December 21, 2009, 04:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: PJL on January 12, 2016, 04:07:53 PM
Well Zerohedge is saying there's no trade (as in no ships actually moving between ports) and the Baltic Dry Index has fallen to an all time low. So perhaps it's not so far off the mark?

I took a peak at zerohedge (thanks, now I have to take a shower <_<) and what they're saying is that chinese shipbuilding orders have collapsed, dropping 59% in 2015.  Which is bad, but is hardly the same as "no ships moving between ports".
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

SQ: acquired.

2nd day of rally in the market.

T continues its ascent.

Tonitrus

Monoriu

All I want to say is, the Federal Reserve are pussies for not raising rates  :rolleyes:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Alcibiades

Been looking closely at FEYE, been dropping hard, and isn't necessarily profitable.  But it looks so juicy.  :mmm:

Any thoughts on it?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Zanza

Rumors about Deutsche Bank (11th biggest bank in the world by assets) 'defaulting' on so-called contigent convertible bonds in April, meaning their bond holders lose their money.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

celedhring

Quote from: Zanza on February 10, 2016, 01:00:01 PM
Rumors about Deutsche Bank (11th biggest bank in the world by assets) 'defaulting' on so-called contigent convertible bonds in April, meaning their bond holders lose their money.

A close friend of mine is a marketing consultant for them, and she told me they were running like headless chickens a couple months ago, but she didn't know why. Guess we all know, now.

Richard Hakluyt

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Thank you rebound in gold. €€€€€££££¥¥¥¥$$$$

I'm getting a 2007 feeling in the housing market.  :glare:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive