Stocks and Trading Thread - Channeling your inner Mono

Started by MadImmortalMan, December 21, 2009, 04:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Monoriu

I hope the Federal Reserve grow some balls and raise interest rates.

Admiral Yi

Alcibiades

There are so many different types of those services, what makes square unique/makes you optimistic on them?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 08, 2016, 12:01:54 AM
There are so many different types of those services, what makes square unique/makes you optimistic on them?

First mover advantage.

Admiral Yi

I had my limit set at 11.16 and it opened at 11.40.  Trigger: NOT PULLED.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

DGuller

Caliga

I've bought in and out of it several times, and made a windfall on it in like 2009 or something.  This latest position is a couple of years old.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tonitrus

I am thinking I should be taking advantage of that weak Canadian dollar to make a northwest native art investment shopping trip to the Vancouver area.  :P

Admiral Yi

You should take advantage of that weak loonie by banging the hell out of screamin' hott Montreal hoors.

MadImmortalMan

Man, I wish I could screencap my TV. CNBC was just running a crawl that said "catastrophic year, sell everything".  :lol:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Barrister

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on January 12, 2016, 03:22:19 PM
Man, I wish I could screencap my TV. CNBC was just running a crawl that said "catastrophic year, sell everything".  :lol:

That's apparently what Royal Bank of Scotland is advising "sell everything".

http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/12/investing/markets-sell-everything-cataclysmic-year-rbs/
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

PJL

Well Zerohedge is saying there's no trade (as in no ships actually moving between ports) and the Baltic Dry Index has fallen to an all time low. So perhaps it's not so far off the mark?