News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Brittany Murphy just died...

Started by Alexandru H., December 20, 2009, 04:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: Pat on December 21, 2009, 12:58:59 AM
"Brittany Who?" was my reaction. I enjoy movies as much as anyone but I rarely pay attention to the names of the actors. While I do understand the base appeal it has for some people, I personally don't much care for the modern cult of celebrity. She's hot, but since I live in Sweden I'm not easily impressed by hotness in women.

Tell me, Migs, do you by happenstance wear a beret and a striped shirt?

Pat

Caliga

Quote from: Jaron on December 21, 2009, 02:29:22 AM
They are trying to say it is natural causes. :rolleyes:

He added that it's not unusual for a younger person to die of natural causes.
Since when?  :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on December 21, 2009, 06:07:07 AM
Quote from: Jaron on December 21, 2009, 02:29:22 AM
They are trying to say it is natural causes. :rolleyes:

He added that it's not unusual for a younger person to die of natural causes.
Since when?  :huh:
Maybe he meant that given that a young person died, it's not that unusual that it was natural rather than some kind of accident or foul play.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Octavian

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

dps

Complications of anorexia woud count as natural causes.  Cardiac arrest due to drugs wouldn't be considered natural causes, though it also wouldn't be foul play (unless someone is drugged against their will or without their knowledge).

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

merithyn

I believe she was diabetic, and given how thin she was and the throwing up she was doing prior to going unconscious, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ketoacidosis that killed her.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Jaron

Oh no, the beetus :(

I thought that was a fat persons disease.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Drakken

QuoteAn autopsy had not been scheduled as of Sunday night, but Captain John Kades, a spokesman for the coroner's office, told CNN that there was no sign of foul play or trauma. He added that it's not unusual for a younger person to die of natural causes.

Yeah, because people in their early thirties really die in droves of heart attacks. :rolleyes:

Caliga

Not when it's Type 1 diabetes.  Everyone I know who has that is thin as a rail.