News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2,000 dollar stroller? Passé

Started by Ed Anger, December 19, 2009, 07:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

http://www.bornrich.org/entry/pimped-out-stroller-for-uber-rich-kids/

KidKustoms has designed a masterpiece with its new custom stroller called 'The Roddler' meant for rich kids. The luxurious stroller has BornRich written all over it. No, it's not studded with diamonds or something if that's what you think! The aircraft-inspired design is constructed likewise to give your little toddler a high. The Roddler features lightweight monocoque chassis construction which can be customized with custom pearl paint jobs with pinstripes, custom leather seats and tops available in a host of colors and stitch combinations (ostrich, alligator or stingray), custom rims and tires, to name a few.

But, apart from its luxury looks and feel the stroller packs-in high-tech goodies to keep the parents entertained too while taking their infants for a stroll. Yes..the stroller can be customized to include a bluetooth speakerphone and Caller ID, DVD players, and ipod docking station..(only if they could have made it bulletproof for you don't want any troubles..right!). Besides speakerphone and iPod dock is fine, but a DVD player (unless you are prepared to meet any untoward incident hooked on to that on road driving your kid). But nonetheless it's a hit already. The Roddler is out in the market since this past week and is available for a starting price of $2,500 depending upon customization.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Kleves

Is that what you want your family to wheel you around in?
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Martinus

Could you hear Ide's veins popping?

Syt

QuoteThe aircraft-inspired design

Looks more like a chopper to me.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Quotemonocoque

Little. Yellow. Different.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller

jimmy olsen

Ugly as hell, it's just screams nouveau rich.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!