Main Menu

Golden shower for Christmas?

Started by viper37, December 17, 2009, 07:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Found here:
http://diablogues.over-blog.com/

I think some people in marketing don't surf the web enough :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

derspiess

Reminds me of the special line of ziploc bags made with kid-themed pictures printed on them.  They were branded as "Fun Bags" :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Golden shower for Christmas...is this something new? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

What about getting a pearl necklace?

Martinus

This could be a basis for a good Christmas song.

E.g. "On the fifth day of Christmas my boyfriend gave to me five golden showers, four pearl necklaces, three handjobs.." etc. :P

sbr

Reminds me of a song we used to sign in my college fraternity.

On the first day of rush week my true love gave to me:

12 Twats a twitching
11 leaping lesbians
10 Tons of Titty
9 Gnawed off nipples
8 Aching Assholes
7 Sucking Sisters
6 Sixty-Niners
5 Blo-ow Jobs
4 Calling Girls
3 French whores
2 Shithouse Doors