Main Menu

Languish and the typical citizen

Started by Razgovory, December 16, 2009, 02:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grallon

Quote from: Razgovory on December 16, 2009, 02:26:50 AM
French Canadians are for the most part  a deplorable people.

Imbecile, affront to Nature!  <_<*

G.

*10 engorged wet 8 inchers for whoever identifies this quote
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

But conceptually, it's stupid.  Every Languish thread has potential to be HIGH-LARIOUS, but that's rarely got anything to do with the OP.

bogh

Denmark is being ignored - again!  :mad:

Sweden ain't that racist. Slargos is.

Pedrito

Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2009, 06:41:11 AM
Quote from: Pedrito on December 16, 2009, 06:04:08 AM
I am a perfect italian. Make of it what you want  -_-

L.

I have it on good authority (Ed Anger and CdM) that means you drive around on a Vespa, sipping Cappuccino and saying Ciao!
Indweed, I even posted a pic of my Vespa.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Razgovory

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 16, 2009, 06:59:57 AM
Why does Grallon, Zoupa, viper, oex, rex & I (Drakken is : excluded) make us deplorable or is it only grallon & I?

It's Zoupa and Grallon.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Berkut

Quote from: Iormlund on December 16, 2009, 02:36:04 AM
I hold quite a few opinions my fellow Spaniards see as unusual if not simply outrageous. I'm pro-Israel and pro-military, for example.

:lmfao:
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Razgovory

Quote from: Pedrito on December 16, 2009, 06:04:08 AM
I am a perfect italian. Make of it what you want  -_-

L.

I've actually been to Italy so I had plenty of exposure to your people.

Caliga

I like the general idea Raz, but everyone knows you're neither stupid nor crazy enough to think everyone in Poland is just like Marti. -_-

Berkut

Quote from: Tamas on December 16, 2009, 02:47:07 AM
I am not your average Hungarian so do not jump to conclusions. But it is natural to do so I guess. It is also the basis for racism

You are not the average Hungarian, you are the average Gypsie.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on December 16, 2009, 09:22:54 AM
I like the general idea Raz, but everyone knows you're neither stupid nor crazy enough to think everyone in Poland is just like Marti. -_-

I think that's the nicest thing you ever said about me :hug:

Slargos

Quote from: bogh on December 16, 2009, 08:59:09 AM
Denmark is being ignored - again!  :mad:

Sweden ain't that racist. Slargos is.

Indications are rife that Sweden is rife with discontent, and one can only hope said racism is simmering under the surface.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  :)

Malthus

The thought that Languishistas are typical humans anywhere fills me with a sort of horror.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius