News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Can we change the titles plz

Started by BuddhaRhubarb, April 01, 2009, 12:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuddhaRhubarb

To better reflect Languish.

Newbie, Jr. Member... almost none of us are any of these things. Suggestions for edgier/ more Languish-y titles anyone?

under 50 posts = newbie is ok (or some other less mid 90's term)

50-500 Jr. Naysayer

500-1000 Argumentor 1st class

1000- 5000 Argumentor at Large

5000+ Strawman Destroyer 1st class

or some shit like that.
:p

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: PDH on April 01, 2009, 12:15:27 PM
Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on April 01, 2009, 12:14:03 PM
To better reflect Languish...
Change is bad

True, I should be against it I guess. But c'mon "newbie" what? is it 1995 again?

PDH

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on April 01, 2009, 12:17:31 PM
True, I should be against it I guess. But c'mon "newbie" what? is it 1995 again?
I am kinda 1982 myself...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: PDH on April 01, 2009, 12:19:46 PM
Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on April 01, 2009, 12:17:31 PM

yr on a Vic 20? cool.

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on April 01, 2009, 12:19:46 PM

Ah the Falklands War.  Those were the days.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Warspite

I suggest ranks take the names of various argumentative fallacies, with the pinnacle being the vaunted ad hominem.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

PDH

Quote from: Warspite on April 01, 2009, 12:31:26 PM
I suggest ranks take the names of various argumentative fallacies, with the pinnacle being the vaunted ad hominem.
This would be a worthwhile proposal if you weren't such an idiot.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

fhdz

Quote from: PDH on April 01, 2009, 12:48:36 PM
This would be a worthwhile proposal if you weren't such an idiot.

:lol:
and the horse you rode in on

Valmy

And they should all be in Latin!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Valmy on April 01, 2009, 01:02:27 PM

And they should all be in Latin!

Just like Ars Technica!!!!1111!!!! LOLZ: CAN I BE IMPERATOR WAGNIVS
PDH!

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

saskganesh

humans were created in their own image