News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

My ipod lives!

Started by garbon, December 11, 2009, 01:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

In face of all these sad computer threads.  My ipod which stopped interacting with computers and then completely stopped working a few years back, rose from the dead yesterday. I plugged it into its external charger (had been charging my 2nd gen nano) and it came to life. It now works although it is awful brick-like. Makes me laugh about how I used to carry around my discman/walkman with cds and tapes.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

GREAT, add fuel to Beeb's fire, why don't you. :mad:

"OMG Apple is so much teh good that its products rise from the dead!!!!!!11111111111111"
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Cool-- hopefully the battery works for more than 2 hours :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Lucidor

Quote from: derspiess on December 11, 2009, 10:07:02 AM
:nod:

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on December 11, 2009, 10:07:02 AM

I generally use my ipod (nano) on my 8 hour trek to Palm Springs...:unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.