News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I've got a nice buzz going

Started by Berkut, December 09, 2009, 10:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Wrenched my back rather well Sunday morning playing basketball. Just took a Vicodin and some kind of muscle relaxer at the same time - I've got a pretty decent buzz going.

A rather odd feeling, really.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

MadImmortalMan

Add a glass of Jameson and you'll be all set.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

JacobL

HisMajestyBOB

Time to watch those stoner movies you've always secretly wanted to see.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

derspiess

Better yet, explain Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas to me. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on December 10, 2009, 11:30:36 AM
Better yet, explain Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas to me.
What's to explain?

Caliga

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on December 10, 2009, 04:15:46 AM
Time to watch those stoner movies you've always secretly wanted to see.
Hopefully Up in Smoke is #1 on the list. :smoke:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

I never found Vicodin to be all that as a pain reliever. Percocet and Darvocet now, woooo!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 11, 2009, 08:49:45 AM
I never found Vicodin to be all that as a pain reliever. Percocet and Darvocet now, woooo!

Yeah that stuff is much more effective.  Can put you in sort of a dreamy half-sleep if you take enough.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

Percocet never did much for me; I had it after both shoulder surgeries and it only put me to sleep for an hour or two; I quit taking it and went  back to beer.

Capetan Mihali

Throw in a bar of Xanax and you'll have what law enforcement claims is called "the Las Vegas cocktail," though I can't imagine anybody on the street actually saying that...
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 11, 2009, 08:49:45 AM

Never tried the others but Vocodin never did anything for me either. I only tried it twice, and both times gave up after the first couple doses and took like a thousand mg of tylenol. I still have the full bottles kicking around somewhere.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers