News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Now here's a religion/movement I could join...

Started by Martinus, April 01, 2009, 04:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_faeries

Radical Faeries today embody a wide range of genders and sexual orientations, and most sanctuaries are open to all.[3] Radical Faerie communities practice "queer-themed spirituality" associated with radical politics, paganism or neopaganism, wicca, feminism, gender liberation, and may encompass any and all religions or a lack of them.

Awesome. I wish there was a sanctuary in Poland. I'd be first to join, if only to spite Neil and EdAnger.  :menace:

Solmyr

Neil

Goofy hippie nonsense always ends badly.  Hopefully, the lot of them will be slaughtered by Muslims.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Martinus on April 01, 2009, 04:25:41 AM

Radical Faeries today embody a wide range of genders and sexual orientations, and most sanctuaries are open to all.[3] Radical Faerie communities practice "queer-themed spirituality" associated with radical politics, paganism or neopaganism, wicca, feminism, gender liberation, and may encompass any and all religions or a lack of them.

Awesome. I wish there was a sanctuary in Poland. I'd be first to join, if only to spite Neil and EdAnger.  :menace:

Hey, it wouldn't spite me. You are so goddamn flighty and a trend whore, so I expect you to join a cult sometime soon.

I'll just laaaaaaugh.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

You should start one.  High Priest Marty, equal to the Apostles.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

saskganesh

to join the Radical Faeiries, you have to be a Radical Faerie. somehow, I suspect that Marty wouldn't make the cut.
humans were created in their own image

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

BuddhaRhubarb

I know a few people involved in this. I am intrigued by it but not much of a joiner.
:p

saskganesh

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on April 01, 2009, 12:07:34 PM

I know a few people involved in this. I am intrigued by it but not much of a joiner.

you can hang out with ShadyElf anytime you want. He's still on the Sunshine Coast.

saskganesh

Quote from: Queequeg on April 01, 2009, 11:35:11 AM
Neo-Paganism makes Radical Islam look cool.

how so? its dominated by Jewish princesses who believe they are reincarnations of Irish witches.  :P