[Homo] What TV show cast I should make the basis for my Sims 3 game?

Started by Martinus, December 09, 2009, 06:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which TV show characters should become my Sims 3 family?

Ugly Betty
1 (5.9%)
Queer As Folk
1 (5.9%)
Six Feet Under
1 (5.9%)
True Blood
1 (5.9%)
Dexter
5 (29.4%)
Torchwood
0 (0%)
Dante's Cove
0 (0%)
Other (Please write)
4 (23.5%)
As the Jaron Turns
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Martinus

This thread is gay. :P

So I'm bored and planning to go back to Sims 3, and I'm planning to play a family/group of characters based on a tv show. I want Languish to help me choose.  :hug:

bogh

Other: The Office, British version.

David Brent, Gareth, Tim and Dawn move in together (plus maybe Keith).

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Drakken

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Quote from: garbon on December 09, 2009, 10:05:22 AM
Other: Entourage.

4 males that live in one house already.
I live in a house of three males - soon to be four hopefully - I'm the only gayer.
Let's bomb Russia!

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 09, 2009, 10:35:46 AM
I live in a house of three males - soon to be four hopefully - I'm the only gayer.

So who's the gayest?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

LaCroix

Quote from: bogh on December 09, 2009, 08:39:53 AM
Other: The Office, British version.

David Brent, Gareth, Tim and Dawn move in together (plus maybe Keith).
this, except the good version  ;)

sbr

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.