Brother, 23, stabs sister, 17, decapitates sister, 5

Started by Syt, April 01, 2009, 01:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Malthus on April 01, 2009, 08:50:04 AM
Also, granny should get her hearing aid battery replaced. How could she not notice what was going on? I'm not speaking from experience here, but I assume that you can't decapitate one girl and stab two others without a lot of screaming and carrying on.

Maybe, she was in the basement, adn this happened on the second floor, a lot of old people wouldn't hear much.  It could also be she's terrified of her grandson, and that screaming and fighting is quite common for them.

Slargos

Slargos

Btw, how many of these seemingly random acts of insanity do you figure are actually acts of demonic possession, bubbles of evil or poltergeists?  <_<

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on April 01, 2009, 09:05:59 AM
Btw, how many of these seemingly random acts of insanity do you figure are actually acts of demonic possession, bubbles of evil or poltergeists?  <_<

Just a random guess here - none?  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on April 01, 2009, 09:07:13 AM
Quote from: Slargos on April 01, 2009, 09:05:59 AM

Just a random guess here - none?  :lol:

Oh, sure. The rational explanation is always the correct one.  :rolleyes:

Mark my words. When your neighborhood aelfin gets pissed off at you for some reason or other and starts slicing your tyres, or your kid starts vomiting ectoplasm, you'll come around.

It's china-town.  <_<

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

DontSayBanana

Nah. I'm leaving the jokes alone on this one. That's just too messed up. Particularly bad for the cop, who's probably going to be having nightmares about that for the rest of his life. <_<
Experience bij!