3. Inglorious Bastards
4. Nine
5. Brothers
6. Shutter Island
7. The Lovely Bones
8. The Road
9. Watchman
10. Avatar

'The Informant' was originally on this list at number 5, but after seeing "Brothers", I truly believe this film should replace it. Any thoughts, or suggested changes that need to be made?

Admiral Yi

Sophie Scholl

...and number 9.  Also, how does something go from #5 on a list of 10 to unranked by adding one movie? :huh:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Shutter Island isn't being released till Feb :nerd:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

I thought you were going to show us pictures of your allegedly "huge" tits, tia?  Do that and I'll go click on some link related to that stupid movie 300 times for you.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

MadImmortalMan

Natalie Portman can't act. There. I said it. She's dull and lifeless and nearly every part she plays is completely transparent and vacuous. She's had like two movies she was any good in, and that's probably because the role she was playing is closer to the comfort zone of her real personality. It's like any time she has to play a character not herself she goes dead.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Caliga

All I've ever seen her in is the Star Wars movies and clips from that one movie where she's a stripper, but FWIW I agree.

Admiral Yi

She was playing a kabuki stuffed doll in Star Wars, that's hardly fair.

Which two are you thinking of MIM?  I thought she was amazing in both The Professional and Beautiful Girls.  Best child actress ever.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Caliga on December 07, 2009, 08:53:02 PM
I thought you were going to show us pictures of your allegedly "huge" tits, tia?  Do that and I'll go click on some link related to that stupid movie 300 times for you.

If she writes Languish on her tits and posts it, I'll go see Brothers and post the ticket stub

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 07, 2009, 09:04:22 PM
Yeah, that's why I added the FWIW caveat.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 07, 2009, 09:04:22 PM

Which two are you thinking of MIM?  I thought she was amazing in both The Professional and Beautiful Girls.  Best child actress ever.

Yep those. I heard Heat was all right too, but I haven't seen it. It's the little girl roles.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on December 07, 2009, 08:47:21 PM

Hey, is your drinking buddy M. Knight Shalom working on anything else as stupid as the rest of his resume?

Neil

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on December 07, 2009, 09:10:18 PM
Yep those. I heard Heat was all right too, but I haven't seen it. It's the little girl roles.
Seriously though, what the fuck is wrong with you?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 07, 2009, 09:33:40 PM

Hey, is your drinking buddy M. Knight Shalom working on anything else as stupid as the rest of his resume?

He's got that Last Airbender flick coming out next year iirc. and I think is starting a new flick after the new year.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: katmai on December 07, 2009, 10:02:56 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 07, 2009, 09:33:40 PM

He's got that Last Airbender flick coming out next year iirc. and I think is starting a new flick after the new year.

That movie is going to suck and ruin any chances of a future season based in the Avatar universe. :weep:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help