News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

A grievous mistake

Started by Slargos, December 05, 2009, 03:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Stumbled upon what I at first perceived to be a passed out teenager on my way to the store tonight and since no one else seemed to bother I decided it would be my civic duty to call an ambulance.

They instructed me to try to get him to wake up but as I started looking closer I realized this was probably just some fucking addict, and my suspicions were proven correct when the ambulance got there and the paramedics got him into a semi-conscious state and he started mumbling in what passes for English in whatever shithole he comes from to them.

Now, for the sake of some likely fucking illegal yob I have taken up the time of the dispatchers, an ambulance and a pair of constables who will pick up the motherfucker and give the induitably ungrateful fucker a nice night in the drunk tank.

What I had at first perceived to be an act of great humanity turned instead into a cluster fuck.

Remember, kids, that what can seem to be a good act can sometimes have horrible consequences.

Next time I'm going to look for ID first.

I hate this country.  <_<

Josquius

Addicts are people too.
Sort of.
But meh, I thought at first you were going to say something bad like you went over to help and he attacked you.
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Someone should clean up the streets. Take out the trash.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Slargos

Quote from: Tyr on December 05, 2009, 03:56:24 PM
Addicts are people too.
Sort of.
But meh, I thought at first you were going to say something bad like you went over to help and he attacked you.

A likely outcome had I actually roused him from his sleep, as he immediately started wrestling with the paramedics.

The Brain

Speaking of these matters I want to point out how important it is to always wear expensive and clean clothes. Otherwise when you have a heart attack people will just walk by.

I'll be damned if I'm gonna get stabbed with a needle by a fucking junkie when trying to help him. So not worth it.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

PDH

No good deed goes unpunished.

Still, Slargy, if there were any justice in this world he would have woken up and beaten you to death with a passing Sub-Saharan.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Slargos

Quote from: PDH on December 05, 2009, 04:09:06 PM
No good deed goes unpunished.

Still, Slargy, if there were any justice in this world he would have woken up and beaten you to death with a passing Sub-Saharan.

Dude. Exaggerate much?

I don't think I've ever done anything CLOSE to merit being beaten to death with anything.

Methinks you project too much.

What skeletons do you have in your closet, Peedy?

I'm going to call for a purge, I think.

PDH

I scoff at your purging ability. You couldn't purge with two fingers stuck down your throat, you are the Marty of purging.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Slargos

I just need a few good men to assist forming the mob.

The only problem is you're the only one willing to form a mob these days, and two people don't make a mob, especially not when one of them is the subject of the mobbing.

I guess what I'm saying is that...

The back room needs revitalization.

Perhaps some sort of pitchfork card system could be instated.

Maybe a lottery of some kind.

The native beaners have gotten integrated too well, and are just as lazy as the rest of the population.

I just don't know any more.

Martinus

Awwww, you are just one big softy, inside. :hug:

Slargos

Martinus

Quote from: Slargos on December 05, 2009, 04:21:14 PM
Quote from: Martinus on December 05, 2009, 04:18:26 PM
Awwww, you are just one big softy, inside. :hug:

Fuck you, faggot.  <_<

We already know your secret, Slargiebear.

Korea

I didn't report a hit and run fender bender today. :(
I want my mother fucking points!