And we're back!

Main Menu

So I have bid my farewell of the EUOT.

Started by Pat, December 04, 2009, 11:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 05, 2009, 10:15:58 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 05, 2009, 09:58:39 PM
I still haven't decided what I think about the OP but you're handling the dogpiling very nicely. :cheers:

So you're the guy who actually read it?

I've written several summaries. If anyone believes my summaries to be incorrect, they can check them against the full material.

Edit: In fact, I believe a lot of people here have read the material, carefully, looking for things to use against me. Grumbler, for example, has apparently read what I wrote. How else would he be able to accuse me of using "arguments by assertions"? (an accusation which he doesn't explain, by the way, and so is intself an "argument by assertion")

It's just they haven't found anything they can use against me, and so they don't write anything. Because they know I'm right.

Vise

Honey badger don't give a shit!

Eddie Teach

Grumbler's pretty good at finding ways to disagree with people, he probably got that arguments by assertion line from a single 2 line post.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Pat

Quote from: Vise on December 05, 2009, 10:30:49 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 05, 2009, 09:59:44 PM
You even got dogpiled by a guy with 8 posts.  :lol:

Hooray, I'm contributing.

Yes. I guess you're one of these people who only feel safe picking on other people when you're many against one?

Pat

In school, you were probably the drawn-back guy, always silent, never saying anything. But if the cool guys heap abuse on someone, you take your chances to know what it feels like to be on top. And then you feel good about yourself.

Pat

Who the fuck are you? I know, you are someone who is fucking pathetic, that is what you are.

Neil

I am oppressing people.  Starting with Drakken.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Ya know we keep deriding the Finns, but seems like the Swedes and wannabe Swedes are just as loony.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

Quote from: katmai on December 05, 2009, 10:50:41 PM
Ya know we keep deriding the Finns, but seems like the Swedes and wannabe Swedes are just as loony.

Hmmm, Slargos, Brain, Drakken, Miglia, Ape, Solmyr, Johan, Lucidor, stop me when we get to someone sane...
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Pat

Quote from: katmai on December 05, 2009, 10:50:41 PM

Selection bias. Any Swede must be loony to want to come here. Except the self-hating Swedes.

Stonewall

Quote from: Slargos on December 05, 2009, 01:17:08 AM

Well. Stonewall is a fucking Cunt.

Aren't you Stonewall?

Is Stonewall still here anyway?

Do you figure he will ban me on the Paradox forum for calling him a cunt here?

I don't think telling the truth, that is to say that Stonewall is a cunt, should be grounds for banning.

*sniff*
*sniff*

Whatever will I do? 
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Jaron

Quote from: Stonewall on December 06, 2009, 12:27:30 AM

Aren't you Stonewall?

I don't think telling the truth, that is to say that Stonewall is a cunt, should be grounds for banning.

*sniff*
*sniff*

Whatever will I do?

Heya Stoney. :cool:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Stonewall

Quote from: Jaron on December 06, 2009, 12:31:01 AM
Quote from: Stonewall on December 06, 2009, 12:27:30 AM

Aren't you Stonewall?

*sniff*
*sniff*

Whatever will I do?

Heya Stoney. :cool:

Ahh, Mr. Jaron.  Good to see you, my friend.  Play much WoW anymore? 
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Vise

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 10:34:55 PM
Who the fuck are you? I know, you are someone who is fucking pathetic, that is what you are.

Sweet baby Jesus! Are you serious?  I never knew.  And I bet you are going  to tell me not being able to see my penis makes me fat as well?  You are so mean.  :cry:
Honey badger don't give a shit!