And we're back!

Main Menu

So I have bid my farewell of the EUOT.

Started by Pat, December 04, 2009, 11:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: The Larch on December 05, 2009, 06:34:01 PM
Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 06:28:44 PM
And Ed Anger, who would troll all my threads. And The Brain, who let me know I had no friends here and I would be lynched over several threads. Etc, etc. And this is just what people said, and doesn't take into account the general attitude and behaviour.

All this because I don't accept being ganged up upon. I came here expecting it, but I didn't expect people to whine when I retaliate :huh: It is worthy of note, however, that the stronger posters stayed away despite this whining, and didn't come to help them. Because the stronger posters know these hierarchies are made-up, and are nothing but the rule of the strong over the weak. It's only the weaker posters who think they can take them seriously and use them as cover and protection to say anything.

You make the huge, huge, and I can't stress it enough, HUGE mistake of taking some, or most, people over here as being actually serious and meaning 100% what they say.

You calling me a laid back bullshitter? :mad:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Quote from: katmai on December 05, 2009, 06:36:02 PM
When he says with no friends he is talking about himself Miglia.

I have friends. But sometimes I wonder if I need them with enemies like you.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Pat

And Ed Anger, who would troll all my threads. And The Brain, who let me know I had no friends here and I would be lynched over several threads. Etc, etc. And this is just what people said, and doesn't take into account the general attitude and behaviour.

All this because I don't accept being ganged up upon. I came here expecting it, but I didn't expect people to whine when I retaliate :huh: It is worthy of note, however, that the stronger posters stayed away despite this whining, and didn't come to help them. Because the stronger posters know these hierarchies are made-up, and are nothing but the rule of the strong over the weak. It's only the weaker posters who think they can take them seriously and use them as cover and protection to say anything.

You make the huge, huge, and I can't stress it enough, HUGE mistake of taking some, or most, people over here as being actually serious and meaning 100% what they say.

Well, I was serious, and when people fuck with me when I'm serious, I'm serious back.

Slargos

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 06:39:03 PM

Well, I was serious, and when people fuck with me when I'm serious, I'm serious back.

"Don't make him serious. You wouldn't like him when he's serious."

Pat

Okay, The Brain. I'll go see that movie. I'm out of here.

Jaron

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 06:40:37 PM
Okay, The Brain. I'll go see that movie. I'm out of here.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

That's the way this place is.  To make it in here, you have to develop thick skin, and a very flexible asshole.

Slargos

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 05, 2009, 06:49:55 PM
New avatar, to celebrate my victory.

Taking sole credit for a team effort are we? Have you started getting into Soccer?  :rolleyes:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Slargos on December 05, 2009, 06:53:04 PM

Taking sole credit for a team effort are we? Have you started getting into Soccer?  :rolleyes:

team effort my ass. I kicked it off, and you fuckers ran on my field.

I'm the Bob Knight of Languish.

katmai

Quote from: The Brain on December 05, 2009, 06:37:51 PM
Quote from: katmai on December 05, 2009, 06:36:02 PM
When he says with no friends he is talking about himself Miglia.

I have friends. But sometimes I wonder if I need them with enemies like you.
:wub:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Korea

So, when you say something it is retaliation but when someone else says something it is whining?  :huh:
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 01:30:30 AM
Your mouth is big. Would it be as big in real life?

I have a hard time taking you seriously. You're a joke. A caricature. A failure in life, who blames his failure on "the other".

:lol:

I bet he wouldn't say that to your face.
I want my mother fucking points!

Eddie Teach

He has plenty of experience from claiming credit every time a thread goes slightly off-topic.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 05, 2009, 07:58:08 PM

He has plenty of experience from claiming credit every time a thread goes slightly off-topic.  :lol:

Damn right. MINE!