And we're back!

Main Menu

So I have bid my farewell of the EUOT.

Started by Pat, December 04, 2009, 11:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Habbaku

Bets on how long the first tantrum takes?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

The Brain

WTF? Now he's hating on Mr. Ed. What's up with that?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Pat

Ed Anger: :thumbsup:

The Brain: To clarify: My default state is to be friendly to all. I like to think of myself as a nice guy. I always assume good faith in my fellow posters, and reply in kind. But if people go after me, I go after them. And I'm always honest in my criticism. When I said posts produced by the schtick of Ed Anger are usually worthless, I meant it. I usually don't know if they're supposed to be funny or ironic in a self-deprecating way. I usually just find them worthless and a waste of my time to read. Maybe it's just me, and maybe they do contribute to the forum for other people here. I don't know. It's not like I would have brought it up if he hadn't said he'd troll all my threads.

Habbaku: There will be no tantrum. I will calmly respond in kind.  :)

Slargos

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 03:56:20 PM

The Brain: To clarify: My default state is to be friendly to all. I like to think of myself as a nice guy. I always assume good faith in my fellow posters, and reply in kind. But if people go after me, I go after them. And I'm always honest in my criticism. When I said posts produced by the schtick of Ed Anger are usually worthless, I meant it. I usually don't know if they're supposed to be funny or ironic in a self-deprecating way. I usually just find them worthless and a waste of my time to read. Maybe it's just me, and maybe they do contribute to the forum for other people here. I don't know. It's not like I would have brought it up if he hadn't said he'd troll all my threads.

You're a fucking douche bag, is what you are, and you probably deserve all the scorn you will receive until you run weeping to your grandmother.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on December 05, 2009, 03:10:31 PM
I wonder if miglia expected thunderous applause for his anti OT exploits? We were exiles once, but now we are our OWN nation. The Languish nation.

We even have our own pantheon. Every day people on this forum offer me their praises, and of course, Neils ass is probably drenched from being kissed so much.

I don't think they're saying that *they* want to "fuck you, Jaron."
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

I have a huge mancrush on Ed. I get upset when people pick on him. I know his sensitive side and I don't want him to get hurt.

MadImmortalMan

You did freak out on me once, before you figured out I wasn't being a dick. Or that I wasn't siding with the libertarians in that thread, one or the other.

:P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Pat

Well, I like you The Brain, so since it's you who's asking, I won't be mean to Ed Anger again, as long as he's not mean to me. :) The same goes for everyone else here. I'd prefer to be friends with everyone. But if you give me shit, don't come whining like a fucking pussy if I give you shit back.

Pat

Well I thought you were calling me a fascist. Once I realized that's not what you meant, I let it go.

Slargos

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 04:05:33 PM
Well, I like you The Brain, so since it's you who's asking, I won't be mean to Ed Anger again, as long as he's not mean to me. :) The same goes for everyone else here. I'd prefer to be friends with everyone. But if you give me shit, don't come whining like a fucking pussy if I give you shit back.

You're the only whining pussy in this thread to date.

Jaron

miglia you sound like an android. "My default state" ?

*sets niglia back to his factory settings*
Winner of THE grumbler point.

The Brain

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 04:05:33 PM

My advĂ­ce to you is to find a poster with no friends. Then beat him to a bloody pulp in a couple of threads. This will make people see that you are a little crazy and dangerous but respectful of the right people.

Remember, a poster with no friends.

Pat

Am I whining? I don't think so. You're the one considering me a "fucking douche bag" etc, I assume because you thought you could say whatever you want to me and I'd just take it. Well, I didn't. Shut the fuck up and quit whining.

I even said I was willing to apologize, because I assumed you didn't mean what you said. But if you're so drunk you don't know what you're saying, you should stay the fuck off the forum or take the consequences. I was honest when I said I liked you as a poster. I meant what I said but I wouldn't have sad it had you not attacked me first, again and again. It was only after your third or fourth attack I retaliated. Now quit whining and take it like a fucking man.